Yandere Tori and Kari X Male Duelist Reader

Y/N: "Go! I'll do what I can to stall them! Get to safety!"

A boy with star goggles steps next to you, preparing to duel. You and him, the boy whose name was Yuma, prepared to fight for your life. The girls ahead of you were Tori and Kari, each with hideously evil grins on their faces. And it suited them. After all, Tori had already stripped the soul from her father and Kari had done the same to Shark when they tag teamed and lost to the ferocious duo.

Yuma: "I can't leave you. They'd overpower you way too quickly. Me and Astral have your back."

He held out his necklace and you grabbed it, Astral appearing before your very eyes.

Astral: "I can finally speak to you. Listen Y/N, you are better than Yuma by far, and Faker would stand no chance, but these two aren't the same. I saw their duel. They both fusion summon extremely dangerous creatures, and both have number cards! In your pouch is a number I've entrusted to you. Try to win, because I think your dueling for more than your soul!"

You let go and get into the ready position, life counters appearing for each of you. Each person draws and grins.

Y/N: "I'll go first! I play a monster in defense position, and play two cards face down! I end my turn!'

Tori laughs and tilts her head.

Tori: "That's all you can do? So sad. Especially when I've changed my entire deck! I play Supreme King Dragon Darkwurm in attack position and play one card face down! I'm through!

Yuma: "Alright! I'm all fired up and ready to go! I play Performer Pal Hip Hippo! Let's hop into attack position my friend! Now I play three cards face down!"

Kari rolls her eyes and looks down at her cards. 

Kari: "I never thought I'd end up dueling anyone, especially you little bro. But fine! I summon Wind Witch Glass Bell and activate it's ability, adding Wind Witch Ice Bell to my hand! Then I play one car, face down!"

You grinned, glad nobody had done something extremely amazing. But it was your turn to surprise them.

Y/N: Alright! I draw! I play a field spell, Yami, boosting the attack and defense points of all fiend and spellcaster type monsters on the field! Now, I'll play the spell Brain control! I choose to take the Wind Witch Glass Bell! Now I flip a monster into face up attack position! Come on out my glorious partner! Behold, Subterror Behemoth Speleogeist! Now I activate it's ability, forcing your creature to drop to zero attack points! Now, I activate a ritual spell, Curse of the Masked Beast! I sacrifice my face down Red Gardna and Wind Witch to summon a horrific terror, The Masked Beast! Now, attack Kari directly! Show her the damage 6200 attack points can inflict!"

Kari: "I don't think so! I activate the quick spell, Devious Split! If I'm attacked by fiend type monsters, I can half the damage I would take!"

The attack still blew her off her feet, infuriating her.

Y/N:4000 LP

Yuma: 4000 LP

Tori: 4000 LP

Kari: 900 LP

Y/N: "Damn it. I play one card face down and end my turn."

Kari's glaring and nervous, while Tori grits her teeth. 

Tori: Kari, if I take Yuma down this turn and eliminate myself, can you get to Y/N for 500 life points?" 

Kari looks confused, but nods.

Tori: "Okay! I draw! I play the spell Equal Retribution! I can target two monsters on the field, destroy them, and then me and an opponent both take the damage! And I choose The Masked Beast and Subterror Behemoth Speleogeist!"

Both are destroyed, and a beam of light heads for Yuma and Tori.

Y/N: "I activate the trap Reflective Shield to defend Yuma, reflecting the damage right back at you!"

Tori: "He's won!" 

Kari: "I don't think so! I have a trap of my own! Go, Mirror Force! Destroy Hip Hippo and wipe their life points!"

Y/N-Yuma: "Shit! They beat us!" Beams of light crash into us, sending us into the dirt.

Y/N: 0 LP

Yuma: 0 LP

Tori: 0 LP

 Kari: 900 LP

Winner: Tori and Kari

Y/N: "No...I guess...this is it..." 

The girls went up to you and smiled. Not just grinned, but smiled, as they each grabbed an arm and lifted you up.

Kari: "You belong to us for now on. Understand love? Me, a little more. But only because Tori also gets my brother as well. So obey me first. Or we could rip the souls from your bodies."

You quickly shook your head, understanding you failed Yuma and that now you both belonged to these two psychotic beauties.