MomoJirou - Blood (Angst)

(sorry in advance)

                    -Momo's POV-
   The villains were attacking for what seemed like forever.
   "Kyoka, go hide with the others!" I shouted.
   "Okay! Stay safe, Momo!" She shouted back, "I love you!"
   "I love you too!" I said. She smiled at me and I smiled back. Little did I know, I had to remember that smile forever.

   The pros came after what seemed like forever and saved us and we were instructed to save our classmates. We had most of the class except...
   Except Jirou. Me and Jirou have been dating for a few months now and now I was searching around for her.
   "K-Kyoka!" I yelled, "where are you?!" I heard a faint sound under some rubble and coughing. I quickly lifted the rubble up and I found Kyoka. She was bleeding a lot. Her leg was bended weird and blood was coming out of her nose and mouth.
   "M-Momo..?" She asked faintly, "is that you..?"
   "Yes, Kyoka..! It's me," I replied as I picked her up, "we're gonna get you to Recov-" she cut me off.
   "I-I'm not going to make it there, M...Momo," she said faintly as she began go cry, "I'm s...sorry..."
   "You aren't dying here, Kyoka," I said and I began to cry too, "you're going to make it. Remember what we said? Living under a nice roof in a warm house?"
   "Yo...you have to forget about me, M-Momo," she said fainter than before, "I l-love you..."
   "Y-You aren't going to die..!" I pulled her out of the rubble and began to quickly make my way to Recovery Girl.
   "Y-You have go on wi...without me, Momo," she said as she cried more. Her skin seemed more pale since when she last smiled at me.
   "Yo-You're going to live..!" I managed to speak between choked sobs, "st...stop saying you're going to d-die..!" I could see Recovery Girl in the distance. Midoriya pointed at me from faraway and yelled at everyone to hurry.
   "I-I see the light, M...Momo..." Kyoka said faintly, "I-I'll always love you, M...Momo..." She closed her eyes.
   "K-Kyoka?" I stopped running, "w-wake up, Kyoka." I shook her lightly.
   I didn't get a response.
   "K...Kyoka..?" I felt around for a pulse. Nothing. There was nothing. I didn't feel a pulse.
   "K-KYOKA..!" I screamed loudly as I held her limp body close to me. Todoroki got to me first. He knew what happened by the tears streaming down my face.
   "Yaoyoroz-" I cut him off.
   "S-SHE CAN'T BE DEAD, TODOROKI!" I was screaming, "SH-SHE DI...DIDN'T DESERVE THIS..!"
   "Yaomomo, calm do-" I cut Uraraka off.
   "I LOVED HER!" I couldn't stop the tears. I couldn't stop screaming, "I W-WANT HER BACK..!"
   "Yaoyorozu, please," Todoroki said, "I know how much she me-" I cut Todoroki off again.
   "YOU D-DON'T KNOW HOW MUCH SHE MENT TO ME!" I yelled louder, "I WANT HER B-BACK! I NEED HER B...BACK!"
   I kept screaming, crying, and cutting people off left and right. I would never be the same. I can't be happy without her.

   "Momo."
   "N-no."
   "Momo!"
   "P-please don't go."
   "MOMO!"
   "H-huh?!" I shot awake only to find Jirou running her hand through my hair as she looked at me.
   "You were crying, Momo," Jirou said as she wrapped her other arm around me as I quickly clung to her.
   I explained the whole thing to her and she comforted me until we had to go to class. I guess it was all just a nightmare.

   Nightmares don't come true right? Right?