THIRTEEN|THEGANGS ALL HERE

ARMANI
  "Armani you look good, if you look in the mirror one more time" Azure watched Armani as she continued to fix her hair.

"You sure?" Armani said nervously, "I could not get this closure to lay right, and its killing me"

"It looks perfect, hell it looks like you went to a damn professional"

That was true, as Armani could effortlessly do any style that was requested and do one hell of a job at that. Growing up and always into the next trend, she quickly learned how to master both her natural hair and weave, because she always wanted to look good. She also gave credit to her mother who owned her own Beauty Salon, which gave Armani all of the exposure to the hair world that she needed.
Before Armani could respond Justin entered the master bedroom with Fate on his hip.

"Its a got damn zoo down there, and fat mommas over here just kept begging for some macaroni" he said, gesturing towards the baby.

"My baby is not fat" Azure reached her arms out and Justin handed the chunky baby over, "Say I's healthy"

"That's what all the big girls say, Fate" Justin joked, pinching her leg.

"Boy" Azure scolded him, fleeing him away.

He snickered, next turning to Armani who was now nervously skimming through her phone.

"Mhh, girl you better not be over there texting Sage" he teased, "You didn't learn your listen yet"

Armani rolled her eyes, "Puh-lease, I'm over Bart Simpson with his yellow ass"

"Oop, that sound like common sense talking" Azure said as she fed Fate the macaroni on the plate.

"Mhh, no that sound like new dick talking" he squinted, "You know what I say"

"You gotta get under one, to get over one" Armani and Azure mocked him simultaneously.

"Oh so you hoes know, okay then" Justin smiled satisfied, "So, who you under miss thing?"

Azure, just as interested as Justin stared Armani down as she tried her hardest to not spill her secret. It wasn't that she was trying to hide K-Dot, she just honestly didn't know what to say about him or to who. Besides, she hadn't even sorted out her feelings for him. One day he was her play brother and boss, and the next she was riding him reverse cow girl until the sun came up. And boy, was the D good. She didn't know K-Dot was working with all of that, and that clouded her judgement even more. Still, she couldn't help but nervously touch up her hair as she waited for his arrival at the party. Every one was there except K-Dot, and she figured he was busy with his own family before he came to the Graham's event. She tried to not seem pressed, however at the moment she was a freshly steamed button down, just that pressed.

Armani didn't respond however, just continued to scroll through her and K-Dot's messages. As Justin always did to Azure, he quickly snatched it to find out on his own.

"Oh hell no!" Armani snapped, "Nigga I am not Azure"

"Yea yea yea!" He teased, holding her back as he got the tea that he needed.

"Bitchhhhh" he turned to her, his eyes squinted, "Oh, you's a sneaky bitch"

"What? I wanna know" Azure said out of the loop.
Armani looked at Justin slightly embarrassed, her eyes wide as her secret was now revealed.

"Tell us, Armani" Justin smirked, taking a seat next to Azure.

"I hate you" she scolded him, next taking a deep breath, "I'll tell ya'll, but you can not tell my brothers or my dad"