25 | chapter twenty-five

— SEXUAL CONTENT —

Niklaus Wade

I wake up with my lower half hard and I groggily try to wipe my eyes but I can't really move my arms because of Nash. I'm facing him and his arms are wrapped tightly around my waist. My face is smushed into his hard chest that's bare with no clothing at all because Nash hated wearing clothing when he slept.

The only article of clothing on his body are his boxers that are a simple plain grey. He didn't really have much colors on his boxers ever but then again he didn't wear much color in general. He was usually in the colors black, grey, tan, maybe white if he was in a good mood but Nash was never really in a good mood...well, except when he was with me.

I would've gushed over the thought of that, the fact that I made him smile when no one else was able to but I wasn't really able to dwell on that because as Nash shifted sleepily, his knee brushed against my hard on.

Biting my lip, my stomach stirs and clenches as the need for release builds up inside of me. I didn't know how the hell I woke up with a hard on but I could attribute it to the dream I had last night maybe. I half expected myself to have a night terror because there wasn't really a full night where I didn't have at least a small or long nightmare but last night was different.

Last night I felt content, secure, safe and protected as Nash spent the night with me. He's spent other nights with me but this time wasn't like any of the other times he's spent with me. It's like he casted away all of the fears and anxieties that constantly weighed me down. He freed me if that made any sense at all.

Maybe I was reaching and this was all in my head, maybe I was just summoning things up just because I finally had a good nights sleep without having to wake up breathless because of a nightmare that made me tremble violently, maybe that was all true but right now I didn't care and truly, I didn't want to care. In this moment and for as long as possible I wanted to be with Nash and enjoy the time we spent together.

I wanted to let go of all my worries and fears and have fun with him because I've never felt like this before. Maybe this would all go to shit but I just didn't care. Everything could back fire on me tomorrow but as long as I spend whatever time I can with Nash and start to grow to love myself slowly and gradually, I won't regret a thing.

As nice as those thoughts are, I have a situation in my pants that's straining against the front of my boxers and the fact that Nash is pressing against it with his bare knee doesn't help me at all. With whatever strength I can conjure up, I wiggle out of his iron grip and slide backwards so that I have some space. I'm still facing him but there's distance between us so that I have arm space as well as leg space.