19

Chino Hills, California
March 31, 2019
5:48 pm
Melo

Chino Hills, California March 31, 20195:48 pmMelo

"Melo come here it's important." LaVar said.

"Dad I already told you I'm not going back to BBB." Melo said.

"It's about your sister." LaVar said.

"What happen?" Melo asked.

"This modeling shit!" LaVar yelled slamming the magazine down echoing through the phone.

"I don't see the big deal anymore." Melo shrugged.

"You don't see the big deal!? She's showing too much damn skin and this is twice she did this behind my back!" LaVar yelled clearly furious.

"You gotta let her do her own thing." Melo laughed.

Lyric

"Tell your sister to get her ass down here

"Tell your sister to get her ass down here." LaVar said gripping the vogue magazine tightly.

"Aight." Melo said going upstairs to Lyric's room.

"Lyric dad said come downstairs." Melo said looking at Lyric who was under the covers.

"What does he want?" Lyric asked softly pushing the covers off her face.

"I don't know." Melo shrugged walking out.

Both Melo & Lyric made it downstairs spotting LaVar literally shredding Lyric's new Vogue magazines.

"Dad what are you doing!" Lyric yelled running to try and grab the rest of the un shredded ones.

"Lyric you don't fucking listen to shit I say! I told you to not do this nonsense!" LaVar yelled.

"You know what I don't care anymore rip it up Dad please! I'm so sick of trying in this damn household with people that don't want to see me happy when I root for everybody in this house to do good! But when it's me I don't get the same in return and you're going to wish you appreciated me more." Lyric ranted wiping tears silently leaving the kitchen.

"What just happened?" Gelo asked watching LaVar leave the house looking at Melo who stood there in shock.

"He found her photoshoot with Vogue." Melo said.

"Oh shit." Gelo mumbled.

"Wassup y'all." Zo said coming behind from Gelo.

"Yo dad just went nuts on Lyric." Gelo said to his brother who had no clue what was going on.

"Fuck let me go check on her." Zo said.

Zo

"Aye Lyric you okay?" Zo asked walking into her room not getting an answer.

"Lyric I'm just checking on you I know you don't want to be bothered but you know I care even if dad doesn't." Zo continued talking the room still silent causing him to go into her personal bathroom inside the room.

"LYRIC! SIS WAKE UP!" Zo screamed spotting her unconscious by the sink blood everywhere giant cuts all over her arm.

"I NEED AN AMBULANCE!" Lonzo yelled from upstairs causing both Melo and Gelo to run where Zo was.

"What'd you do!" Melo yelled as tears clouded his eyes seeing his sister lay there in Zo's arms lifeless.

"I didn't do shit! I found her by the sink!" Zo cried.

"The ambulance is on there way." Gelo sniffed trying to hold back his emotions but failed.

"Please don't leave us sis we love you so much." Zo cried hugging her body against his.

AN: Thoughts?