EB 25: Where He Forgot To Give His Cock A Memo

Endless Bonds Copyright © 2016-2019 xXMopelXx All Rights Reserved.

Please don't forget to vote <3 Happy Reading, lovelies!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

T R E N T 

:: Chapter (25) :: Where he forgot to give his cock a memo

"When do you think you'll be coming back?"

I'm in my living room, lying down on the couch with Teagan on the line. I've got three ice-packs under my back – I took a few hits from last night's football game.

She sighs. "I'm thinking when this semester ends. I want to make it back for Christmas at the very least."

I nod but she can't see it. Clearing my throat, I say, "What's your plan, Tee?"

It's been a few days since we've moved. Everyone has settled in, including Jared and Wyatt. I feel an odd sense of peace washing over me when I look up at my ceiling, noticing there's no cracks.

"I don't have a plan, Trent," she laughs, but there's no humor. It's a sad, sardonic sound. "I just need to escape from here and –"

"–Are you finally going to tell me who's the fvcker that hurt you – that knocked you up? Because I'd love to get my hands on –"

"–It takes two to tango, Trent," she says impatiently, her voice downright harsh and self-depreciating. "A lot of it is my fault, my own stupidity. But I need to get the fvck out of here for a whole different reason. It's complicated and I can't talk about it right now."

She's been saying that for the last two weeks. I've been worried about her. And I hate feeling helpless.

"Fine." My tone is clipped too. "Look...I don't know what your arrangements are going to be like, but if you need a place to stay when you come back you can room with us. I know three guys is crowded, but you could have mine or Jared's room. We'll take the couch."

And we'd be respectful. She knows it.

"Trenton, that's so sweet and considerate." A few beats pass and she doesn't say anything. "I'm actually going to stay with Elsie. She told me one of her employees is graduating so she's going to have a part-time position open by January. I'll work with her for awhile until I figure out what to do."

I scrape a hand through my stubble. "What about school? You're leaving Harvard, Tee..."

The desperation in her voice unsettles me. "I know, Trent. But I can study anywhere, right? It doesn't...I just can't be in Boston. I can't be here. I'll come back home and work for a few months. Save up and maybe head over to Montreal and go to business school there. Even Toronto."