forty eight | 48

Hands. Rings. Help. 

Ayeee, surprise update! 

Eid Mubarak to those Muslims who are celebrating!

Thank you so, so much for being there and supporting me throughout my writing journey so far! All of the messages I received at the end of the last chapter, meant the absolute world to me. Just a small update, I've got a bit better and my inspiration is coming back to me. You're all incredible sweethearts and I love you so much. ❤️

And oh my gosh, 31K+ that just made my heart smile, ily all forever!

This update's a teeny bit emotional, but a needed one. It's time Céline finds out the proper truth. Enjoy! 

S x

deal·ing

Céline.

My eyes fluttered open, to see the brightness of the sun in the room. I curled my lips upwards at the warm feeling, humming softly. It wasn't scorching heat, but just made everything much more comforting. As I laid, I let my arms stretch out, popping up from under the covers, my eyes squeezing shut. It was Saturday and all I wanted to do was lay in bed with the man I love dearly. I turned to my right and found Harry's spot empty — but still warm.

Last night, everything was perfect until he tried to hold back the agitation he had towards the topic of his career. I left it be though. He wasn't ready for it and I respected that. I knew that eventually there would come a time where he'd open up about it. It's one of the main things I loved about our relationship. It was easy to tell that he felt a little bit guilty about the way he reacted, so when he came to bed many minutes after me, he pulled me close apologising to me, saying that he didn't mean to do what he did. It wasn't anything major and there was nothing to forgive. The only was to shut him up was to kiss him passionately.

There was nothing less than that between us. Our feelings and emotions were on the table whenever we were simply around each other. I could also tell that when we were close, especially in bed, it was harder for him to control himself; but he knew. Nothing was going to happen between us until that temporary barrier is removed. He'll have me wholeheartedly anytime we both desire, when the obstacle of drugs is destroyed from his system entirely. Someone could easily lie and say that they're clean just for the sake of it, but Harry is staying true to me — and true to himself. Lies, he's done and over with them; and I couldn't be any more proud.

I got out of bed and put on a random sweater Harry had laying around his room. As neat as his entire house was, 'his' room, was the messiest of all pigsties. The nice thing about it though, was he made it feel 'lived'; and that it wasn't just 'a' room in house anymore.

Harry had also starting calling his room, 'our' room. It made my heart beat and the butterflies in my stomach flutter whenever he'd say it. It also made me want to clean the space up, and it itched me to do so, but I wanted to see him be his own self again — finally, after so much time.

I tied my hair back in a ponytail, using the hair tie I always had around my wrist lately. My hair had grown out, well below my shoulders and I was beginning to feel the need to cut it. I hadn't done that since I moved to Kansas City. As much as I hated getting other peoples' opinions on something fully personal, I wanted to ask my boyfriend's thought about it. I'm not that girl, but with whatever he says, I'm still going to do what I want. Something inside told me that Harry liked it short; but I was yet to find out.

"Listen, you're going to have to get it done before —" A strange voice suddenly spoke, seeming clearly louder than intended.

"Keep it down." I heard a voice whisper — Harry's.