When He Plays With Your Hair

Alternative Title: When He Ties Your Hair

(Requested by ThePansexualHoe and Weeaboo_Angie. Before anything else, this scenario is taken place after you meet Todoroki's mother from the previous scenario, "When You Meet His Mother", and you and him are now in your family house where you guys are suppose to visit your mother. So basically, Mother's day is still happening in this scenario, haha. Anyways, I hope you guys enjoy and happy reading! ^_^)

After meeting Todoroki's mother, both of us finally arrived at my residence to visit my mom for Mother's Day.

"Oh, hello (Y/N)! It's been a while"

Surprisingly, my dad is the one who opened the door for us and he gave me a hug.

"Hi dad", I said and hugged him back with a smile, "You're early today".

My dad chuckled as he let go of me and replied, "Yeah, I wanted to spend time with your mom this Mother's day and I even bought her a special present".

I mouthed an "Ooh~" in a playful manner and giggled.

"Very romantic, I like it. Hahaha", I commented and nudged his shoulder.

My dad continued to laugh then when he saw Todoroki, he greeted him with a friendly smile.

"Look who it is!", my dad said and waved, "Welcome to our residence once again, Todoroki. I'm happy to hear from my wife that you've been supporting my daughter so much".

Todoroki was surprised to hear it from my dad - because he was a bit cautious of what he's going to say - but he smiled shyly with a nod.

"Thank you for your kind words, Mr. (L/N)", Todoroki said.

After our exchanges, the three of us went inside then when my mom found us coming inside the house, she stopped mixing the ingredients from the kitchen just to rush towards us.

"(Y/N) and Todoroki! I didn't expect you to-"

"Happy Mother's day, mom!"

I brought out a small strawberry shortcake for my mom's gift while Todoroki brought out a small bouquet of tulips.

(Your gift for your mom)