Save One, Save Another

NO POV

*Timeskip*

After Lee and Doug walk back inside the drugstore, he walks over to Lilly, who is still with Larry as she looks at him. "I've got the keys." He tells her as she stands up and smiles. "Great! God, you're amazing." She replies happily before the two of them walk inside the office, Lee then uses the keys to open the pharmacy and it worked but once they stepped inside, the alarm went off. "Oh no." Lilly says worriedly as Lee looked down and sighed. "Aw, shit." He says frustrated as the two run down different aisles. "We gotta hurry." Lilly says as they look for the nitroglycerin pills.

Little did they know that outside the pharmacy, tons of monsters were heading towards them. They pushed through the gate and started banging on the doors as everyone inside started panicking.

"Duck, c'mon baby, time to go." Katjaa tells him as Kenny runs past them towards the office door but stops. "I'm gonna get the truck pulled up 'round back." He yells as Lilly helps Larry up behind him. "Do it fast, I've got to get my dad out of here." She tells him as Larry walks through the office door before she runs after him. "I don't plan on dilly-dailying." Kenny replies and turns to Katjaa. "Honey, take Duck into the office and barricade the living hell out of the door behind me." He orders as Katjaa and Duck run through the office door as Kenny turns to Glenn. "Glenn, when you hear me honking in the alley, start getting people out of here." He orders him. "You got it." Glenn replies while Kenny turns to Lee, Carley and Doug. "Doug, Carley and Lee, you guys make sure our defences stay up until then." Kenny says before turning to Lee, who was comforting Clem and Y/N on the stools. "And Lee, I better take that axe, in case I run into any of them on the way to my truck." He asks as Lee stood up and tossed him the axe. "Here you go." Lee says as Kenny catches it before everyone hears the sound of the gate opening even more. "Guys, that door's not locked anymore!" Doug tells everyone as Kenny walks towards the office door. "Shit! You three get on it! I'll get back as fast as I can!" He tells them before running into the office. Lee then looked back at Clem and Y/N as he turned around.

"Stay away from the windows." He warns them before running towards the main doors where Glenn, Doug and Carley were. "Glenn, we need your help here! Please!" Katjaa calls out from the office as Glenn moves away from the door, letting Lee take his place in holding it back. The three of the keep pushing as Doug looks over at Lee. "Hey, Lee..." He says. "If we don't make it through this, you should know that... I think you're a great guy." He tells him as Lee looks back at him. "We WILL make it through this." Lee replies reassuringly as Carley looks over at Doug. "Doug, if we don't make it through this, you should know--" But before she could finish, the herd of monster hit the door hard which knocks Lee away as he turned back and pushes the door until it was closed again. "I should know WHAT?" Doug asks Carley. "Huh?!" Carley replies. "You said I should know--" Just then, the monsters busted down a bookshelf next to Doug as they crawled inside. "Shit! On it." Carley tells them and pulls out her gun. "Oh shit!" She says as Lee looks at her in confusion. "Wha..? Oh, shit!" He says surprisingly as Carley shoot a monster, that was trying to bite Doug, in the head before she runs to a counter as Lee looks at Clem and Y/N.

"Clementine! Y/N! Can you two look for something to stick in-between the handles! Something real strong, ok?!" He orders them. "Okay. Come on, Clem!" Y/N tells her as they run away, leaving Lee and Doug all aline to push the door back. The door opens a bit before Lee closes it and holds it back as he looks at Clem and Y/N. "KIDS! Did you find anything?!" He asks as the two look desperately for something useful. "Nothing! Oh wait!" Clem says and runs into the office as Y/N watches her in confusion. Just then, monsters broke through the window close to Lee as Doug moved away from the door and towards the window, just as Clem runs back out with a cane, the two kids run back to Lee and hand him the cane. He takes it off her and then sticks it between the handles before they hear Doug scream.