chapter 31

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!"

Mama, Papa, brother Sedric, brother Sky and grandma Verena came in.

They all bought me many gifts and a cake.

I was so damn surprised and happy.

Lucifer/Sedric/Sky pov

Lucif inner thoughtst: Damn it! Can't they just wish her some other time. Why now of all time. They ruined our sweet romantic moment. Well at least Lily is happy and that is all that matters to me. But seriously wrong timing! I can't help but feel like they were doing this on purpose, looking at their expression. I think my assumption is likely to be the truth.

Sedric inner thoughts: Thank goodness that I came in time to stop them from kissing. I hate this brat so much. If it was before, I thought that he was somehow pitiful since Lily will end up liking Josh Ronbel. But now that I know that, that's not Lily Vean only but also my dear cute sister Haruna Kishimoto. I'm scared that he will be successful in capturing her heart. Seriously, I want this brat to get away from my precious sister.

Sky inner thoughts: Omg were they just about to kiss. I don't like that. I should be the first one to be kissed by Lily or I should have the kissing experience first. It's embarrassing for Lily who is younger than me to have more guts to kiss her fiance. I don't like this at all! I have seen brother Sedric kiss with his fiance Sarah Blythe. It was by accident, and now Lily is also kissing with her fiance. Seriously so not fair. I decided that I must gather my guts to be big enough to kiss my own fiance, cause I don't want to lose to those two.

"Lucifer, what are you doing so late at night in my sister's room and you should have meet with her tomorrow right. Weren't you supposed to come tomorrow?"asked Sedric

"That's right! Why were you in our little sister's room? It's bad for her reputation. You should had come to us first."said Sky

"Sorry, I couldn't wait, I really wanted to go and see Lily first, I love her so much and I missed her so badly during these past few days"said Lucifer.

"Brother don't be upset by his behaviour, he was just too innocent and didn't realize that it was bad to be in a room"said Lily

Sedric inner thoughts: Noooooooo..... My little sister cannot fall into this demon's hands. I absolutely disagree with it. But since Lily spoke up for him I guess I will forgive him a bit, only a bit.

"Fine, but next time you must inform us when you come Lucifer."said Sedric

King(Papa), Queen(Mama), Verena(grandma) pov

King inner thoughts: It's so cute to see my sons fighting with Lucifer. They look so cute. I had never imagined that Sedric could be this childish. I'm quite satisfied with my son-in-law. I can see in his eyes that he really loves Lily a lot. But I still won't hand Lily to him this easily. He needs to go through several tests.

Queen inner thoughts: Omg they are so cute, they are so lovely. I'm surprised to see this overprotective side of Sedric. I can see why he is so protective.

Verena inner thoughts: These kids. I'm so glad that Lily is so happy. I hope this can last like this forever.