Chapter 32

Samantha's P.O.V

"Kol what are you doing here?" I ask.
"Why are you pregnant?" He says cockily. I just roll my eyes.
"What? I'm just stating the obvious." He says.
"You can't tell anyone about this." I say.
"That'll be easy to do since my brothers don't even know where I am?" He says calmly.
"One thing I've learnt about you Mikaelsons..."
"Woah. Woah. Don't forget you're a Mikaelson too." He says cutting me off. I roll my eyes at him again.
"Like I was saying one thing I've learnt about you Mikaelsons is that no matter if you're fighting. When you need each other you'll always get back together." I say.

"Actually I don't think I'm going back to them for a long time." He says.
"My point exactly. You'll need up going back to them soon. I bet on it." I say.
"How much we betting then?" He says with his eyebrows raised. I just cross my arms at him.
"Pregnancy is a good look on you." He says, "plus this baby is going to be a Mikaelson."
"Don't remind me of that." I say. He raises his hands in defence, "Woah us Mikaelsons aren't that bad." He says while laughing.

"Yes you are." Damon interrupts. To be honest I don't even know how Lele got all of them. I really hope Kol doesn't tell Elijah. Thats the last thing I need. I need to make him and Klaus pay first. Then I'll kill him with this news. I walk up to Lele with a shocked impression.
"How did you get all my friends here?" I ask her and she just laughs at me while sipping on her drink.
"Don't worry about that." She says cheekily.
"Tell me please because you didn't even know who they were?" I say.

"Samantha I have something to tell you." She says.
"What?" I ask.
"I'm actually a...." she begins.
"A What?" I say.
"I'm a hybrid." She says. My eyes widen at her words.
"You're not because I've never seen you drink blood." I say.
"I do sometimes but in case you have forgotten we don't need to drink blood like that." She says.
"Why didn't you tell me before." I say.
"I'm Damon's long lost friend and he told me that you would end up living and by yourself and they were all worried so i had to come to protect you." She says calmly.

"I'm the one that should be protecting you." I say.
"Plus your pregnant you need double protection." She says.
"Wow my human senses have really taken over that I didn't even know that you were a hybrid." I say, she laughs at me.
"When were you going to tell me that the baby father was Elijah Mikaelson now I definitely can't leave you by yourself." She says.
"Did you know I'm married to him." I say.
"Yh, Damon told me but I didn't want to pester you. Also, you looked like you needed a break from that name." She replies.

"I'm not even mad at you." I say.
"No one can ever be mad at Lele." She says.
"Is Lele even your real name." I ask.
"No, my real name is Valentina." She says.
"Wow I don't even know you right now." I say, putting a hand on my chest. She laughs.
"I'll reintroduce my self I am Valentina Martinez." She says.
"And I am still the same." I say.
"From the calls you had from Marcel I'm guessing you want to get revenge." She says.
"I'm not even going to try to deny it." I say.

"Well I'm going to help you." She says.
"I can't let you do that, it's a death sentence." I say.
"Klaus Mikaelson took my family away from me. The only family I have left is my mum. He killed my dad, sister, brother and my grandma. He fed me his blood and snapped my neck. He made me part vampire." She begins, "So I want my revenge!"
"Oh my gosh Lel... I mean Valentina. I'm so sorry." I say.
"Don't be, I'd do anything to make that man suffer." She says and we heard a clapping noise from behind us.

"Wow, you lot really hate my brothers." He says.
"You're a Mikaelson?" Valentina says.
"Yeah." He responds calmly. She stood up with her eyes dark yellow, her veins bubbling under her eyes and her bare fangs out.
"Calm down girl I'm not like my brothers you can ask Samantha." He says.
"He's right." I say and she calms down composing herself.
"I don't get how you say you're not like your brothers when you are a Mikaelson." Valentina says.
"My brothers don't really care for me. Klaus leaves me daggered in a box for decades. Him, Elijah and Rebekah are the closest siblings. I never fitted in." He says.

"Well it's good that you don't fit in. Otherwise you would've been added to my revenge plan and that would've not been pretty." She says.
"Then can I be added to your lover plan."'Kol says cheekily.
"Let's find out the gender of the babies you're carrying. Shall we." Valentina says completely ignoring Kols flirtatious line. He looked so disappointed and looks at me. I just shrug my shoulders at him mouthing a 'sorry'. It was funny watching Kol be turned down. I'm sorry but I had to laugh.

We all sat around in the living room with a lot of food around us.
"Ok, so you are going to need to pop these two balloons" Valentina says.
"Is it that necessary." I say.
"Just pop it Sam." Bonnie says.
"Hurry yo already I want to know." Caroline says impatiently.
I put on the blindfold and pop one of the balloons.
"OH MY GOSSHHHHHH!!!" Caroline screams.
"What?" I ask. I then decided to pop the other balloon.
"Take off the blindfold." Elena says. I did just that and I saw the confetti scatter on the floor. I look at the confetti with my eyes widened.