Vol 5 Chap 151

XH 151

It was a little disappointing when the Eighth Prince regained consciousness right before Eunuch Heng gave in to Da Bei's assault.

Without regaining full consciousness, the Eighth Prince had already started moving to attack Doctor Bai. Feeling guilty for his head injury as well as the fear of the little prince facing more disadvantages, Xiao Hua quickly speaks up. "Heise, go and take a bath quickly or the storytelling will start without you!"

The Eighth Prince blinked and needed nearly a full minute to get what Xiao Hua meant. He glowered, wanting to protest.

"Are you intending to stay like this till the end of the conversation that might go on for hours?" Xiao Hua asked and pointed at his dirty attire. The flour mixed with brown sugar was already hardened quite a bit, hindering his movement. If he continues to leave that mess on him even longer, that layer of flour might be his new layer of skin then.

The Eighth Prince had felt uncomfortable long ago, but only his desire to kick Doctor Bai's ass that helped him to overcome his discomfort. "Don't you dare start without me! Heng Xin! Prepare a bath for me quickly!"

Doctor Bai, Xiao Hua, and Da Bei were ushered out of the Eighth Prince's bedchamber to let him take a bath in privacy.

Doctor Bai smiled with eyes shone in amusement throughout the whole thing. He sat down on a chair gracefully and took out a familiar looking pouch. He loosens the opening and the annoying system quickly flew out of the gap. As the pouch was a low grade spatial dimensional bag that does not need ownership to be able to use it, whoever got their hands on it could use it.

"Host!!!" The Rubik cube crashed onto Doctor Bai's chest, with digital black tears flowing down from its eyes.

A loud crack reached their ears, which could only be made from the wooden bathtub, followed by a loud roar of anger coming from inside the bedchamber.

"You stole my bag!"

"Your Highness, no! You are not dressed!"

With a heavy sigh, Xiao Hua quickly lifted her wide sleeves, thanking her lucky stars that it was thick enough to cover her eyesight, just in time before the Eighth Prince burst out from his room, assumingly naked.

Da Bei helpfully stood in front of Xiao Hua so that the PG-18 scene would not enter her eyes, accidentally or not.

"Ah, host! They are evil! Look at my poor beautiful body, I'm nearly destroyed!" The Rubik cube floated in front of its host, showing off its injuries, trying to earn pity with everlasting fake tears.

"You had suffered rather serious injuries," Doctor Bai noted with an indescribable feeling. This was the first time he had seen his system being injured. Its sparkling white appearance was gone, replaced with a pitiful state filled with fingerprint dents.

"Host! That evil girl's spatial dimension has high-grade materials that can heal me!" The Rubik cube radiated colourful lights excitedly. It fully expected that its host will grab the evil girl's bracelets to help heal his precious system.

Hearing it, Xiao Hua lowered her arms quickly, her eyes glaring at the Rubik cube fiercely. She even went as far as pulling out few knives from her bracelet in preparation to stab them deep in the annoying Rubik cube.

But when she saw the Rubik cube's digital eyes literally lit up with rainbow colours did she retract her thoughts of throwing her knives at it.

It would just absorb her knives! This young lady doesn't give out free food!

"It's those materials!" The Rubik cube squealed excitedly. "All I need to do is consume them and I will be healed!"

"These are mine, thief," Xiao Hua hissed angrily and quickly hide her knives back into her bracelet in case the Rubik cube would launch itself at them. "You ate them without my permission! Crushing you is enough compensation for their losses. As you survived, I am willing to let it go, but if you continue asking for what's mine, then I will tell your host what you did!"