Chapter Thirteen

Rosalie looks to her sister who is smiling away to herself, Emmett raises an eyebrow at the younger Hale girl and then smirks to himself. Rosalie rolls her eyes at her husband.

"So..." Rosalie starts, Catherine looks to her. "How are things with Jacob?" she asks, Catherine smiles.

"I kissed him" Catherine admits.

"And?" Emmett presses, Catherine frowns and shakes her head.

"Just kissed him"

"Really?" Emmett asks. "That smile is just for a kiss....must have been one hell of a kiss" Catherine smiles.

"It was.....no ones ever kissed me the way Jacob kissed me...." she tells them, Rosalie smiles and nods, knowing that her sister has finally found where she is supposed to be, who she is supposed to be with, that Jacob kisses Catherine the way Emmett kisses Rosalie. And yes, she hates that he stinks and he makes her stink, but for her baby sister's happiness, she'll put up with it. Rosalie and Emmett share a look, a smile, Catherine moves to her wardrobe and cocks her head. "When he touches me....." Catherine starts with a smile. "I feel like....I'm alive again" she looks to Rosalie who smiles.

"Do you love him?" Rosalie asks, Catherine looks away and shrugs.

"I don't know" she admits.

"It's okay to say yes, Kitty," Emmett tells her. "You are allowed to love again......okay, are you happier with Jacob, now.....or when you were with Edward?" he asks, Catherine looks to the scarf in her hand.

"Now" she admits. "But..."

"No buts," Rosalie tells her. "Edward's moved on, he loves someone else, if he's allowed that, if after the hurt he caused you he's allowed that, don't you think you are allowed it too, that you deserve your happiness.....that you get your fairytale ending" Catherine looks to her sister.

"I thought you hated Jacob" she mumbles, Rosalie shrugs.

"I hate his species" she states. "But...I like that he's brought you to life again, that you are my sister again, so I guess I can't really hate him" she admits through clenched teeth, Catherine and Emmett share an amused look.

"Help me pick out an outfit," Catherine asks softly. "I'm meeting Emily"

"The wolf girl?" Emmett asks. She nods.

"Yeah, I'm an imprint, she's an imprint, Jacob and Sam think it's a good idea for me to blend with them and she sounds nice" Catherine turns back to her closet, Rosalie moves to stand behind her.

"What look are we going for? Hot and sexy vampire" Rosalie teases motioning to leather trousers. "Or.....the sweet and innocent vampire" she motions to the girlie sundresses.

.............................

Catherine looks to Jacob as she leaves the house, he smiles at her and moves closer, she runs a hand over her dress.

"Is it too much?" she asks, he shakes his head and takes her face gently in his hands.

"No, you look....beautiful" she smiles a little, he kisses her. "You sure you're okay with this?" he asks her, she nods.

"I should be asking you that" she whispers. "You're not worried about me.......being.."

"No," he tells her quickly, surely. "I trust you, Cat, you won't hurt anyone....okay?" she pulls him closer and smiles.

"How is it that you know just what to say?" she asks softly, he smiles and strokes her cheek.

"Because I am just that awesome" he answers, she laughs and pulls him closer so she can kiss him. "Come on" he whispers against her lips and takes her hand.