chapter 33

The birthday party guest pov

We have been waiting for a while for the birthday girl to appear.

When we saw the royal family and Verena Vean attire. We were shocked and mind blown by its breath taking designs, which captured the royal family's best assets.

They were so beautiful and unique.

It enhances their beauty to another level.

The king and queen announced the arrival of their adopted daughter, Lily Vean.

When we saw them we were even more shocked. It felt like gods has descended from their world and came here.

Her long silky white hair with those bright red eyes and that white, red dress which was so elegant and sophisticated, and her two accessories matched her so well. The golden/ yellow brooch she pin to her dress and that bracelet that makes a huge contrast.

The guy with her was the demon kingdom crown prince Lucifer Michaelis. His looks was out of this world. That suit hugged his body in the right places and that accessories which was identical yet somehow different to Lily Vean was matching the outfit so well.

Both of them looked like they were immortals.

They bowed to the King and Queen.

Soon Lily Vean started her speech.

Her voice sounds holy and so beautiful. We were entrapped by her voice.

When she gave a smile in the end it was enchanting and charming. She looks too beautiful.

Then the food arrived.

It was so tasty.

Pizza, pasta, ice-cream, chicken, salad and so on...

Everything was so delicious and we wish we could have more of it.

We were curious as to why is there the demon crown prince Lucifer Michaelis with Lily Vean.

We wanted to know and find the truth.

And so we found out that they were engaged.

Many hearts were broken.

The boys wanted to be with Lily Vean.

The girls wanted to be with Lucifer Michaelis.

They all fell in love at first sight yet their hearts were broken, before any other possibilities.

They were all so miserable.

But somewhere in their hearts, they knew that this was the perfect match.

Lily Vean looks like a pure, lovely, kind goddess

While.....

Lucifer Michaelis looks like an evil, cruel, sexy god.

When they stand next to each other they have this sort of balance which makes it look like they were made for each other.

It was at this moment, we knew that they were soul mates.

We were so happy that we got this opportunity to meet them.