positive

Samantha's POV

Hearing him say that really tore me, not gonna lie.

"You know what Jack, since I've been such a bitch to you I respect your decision to fuck this bitch" I say before chugging the bottle of vodka.

"Well since I didn't intentionally invite you, leave"

"Sure I wouldn't wanna stay with your HIV infested boyfriend?" I smirk "o and Jack I forgot to tell you I'm HIV positive, fucking those guys at the club paid off" I smile walking off

"Well I'm going with her" I hear Dejeah say

"Why?" Leigh asked

"Because you're a bitch to me". We both left to my house without telling anyone. We were still in our outfits drinking and dancing.

"Wait do you really have HIV?" She asked out of the blue

"Of course not. I mean I've had my times but I'm not a slut" I laugh high off my ass. Hours and hours my phone rang, my friends calling me but I never answered. After our little party we went up to my room to get ready for bed. As I was about to hop into the shower I hear Dejeah call me.

"Who's this cutie as your lock screen" she asked

"My friend Derek"

-

Jack's POV

I was about to blow out my candles while everyone sung happy birthday but I couldn't get over what I told Leigh...especially when I didn't mean it. I don't think I love Samantha anymore because apparently she gave me HIV. I now I won't hate her because I can't. A few hours later the party was over and we were about to pack up when my friends walked up to me.

"you seen Sammy anywhere?" Madison asked

"yeah her HIV invested ass left an hour ago" I growled

"she does't...wait what'd she say" Derek asked

"the bitch gave me HIV"

and they started laughing

"you fell for that. She's been saying that to all her one night stands so they won't hit her up" Kelsey laughed and they left.

-

Leigh had just put Aidan to bed so it was just us. I was staying with her most nights. She was asleep in my arms and it wasn't what I wanted it hit me only now. I try my best to sneak away and was successful. I put on a Jacket and went to my car. I drove and drove till...

Samantha's POV

My phone was blowing up with messages from Derek and I finally decide to answer.

Luh❤👅: I'm coming over

Luh❤👅: I'm outside

Luh❤👅: I've been standing here 4 an hr but not moving

Luh❤👅: don't let me get in there

Luh❤👅: I miss u

me: I'm coming

I wrapped my body in a robe and went outside. I saw him leaning against his car with his head down in his phone. As I walked up to him the only thought was that maybe Derek was my second chance.

"what took you so long" he pouted

"I was asleep" I yawned. The next thing I knew was that his hands were holding onto my hips and our lips were on mine

Jack's POV

I- rolled up and my heart dropped. I saw her on her toes locking lips with his yet I didn't move was it a sign or was I just...dumb...I watched them talk for 20 minutes until he left and then I texted her.

me: can we talk?

sammy#1: no

me: well u have to because I'm behind u

She turns around and looks at me. Her eyes were dark and cold not as bright as they used to be. I knew that I broke her but I was too selfish to care. My eyes slowly built up with tears but my legs ran fast to her. I held her as close as I could and kissed her but she pushes me away.

"Jack I'm trying to move on"

"I'm sorry"

"sorry can't fix whats broken"

"then lets talk, tell me you don't love me anymore, tell that, that kiss between you and Derek meant something, just give me closure" I cried

"you wanna talk the lets go inside" We went inside and sat down

"just tell me" I begged

"obviously Love you but you're no good for me" she said and I took another chance. I kissed her and she kissed back this time.

-