Chapter 10:

Rosé's POV:

My eyes widened, and with a sudden movement, I rejected my covers and somehow rushed towards the entry. Out of breath and my head already spinning, I watched as M. Yin was standing in the hallway.

"Jisoo...," I panted, panicked. "Don't..."

The Raven looked back between the director and me, trying to understand what was happening. The filthy man wandered his gaze along my exposed legs and collarbone, and I immediately wanted to hide from his sight. But then he would be alone with Jisoo, and even if I doubted he would try something on her, there was no way I would have left her side.

Jerkily, I tightened my cardigan around my shoulders to cover the exposed skin. Realizing the man was eyeing me shamelessly, Jisoo stepped in the doorway and let out a frustrated sigh.

"If you don't need anything, I advise you to leave."

"Don't worry, I saw everything I needed to see," He smirked before putting his hat back on. "Have a good day."

Without answering, the Raven had slammed the door in his face.

"This guy was a total creep. Do you know him?" She asked.

Mute, knees trembling, I reached for the nearest wall to lean onto it. Jisoo rushed at my side, circling my waist with her arms. Her breath brushed against my neck for a short moment, and I instinctively jolted.

The sensation of hot and humid air on my skin brought me back to when Yin would press himself against me.

Jisoo of course noticed, and I avoided her gaze in shame. Her grip on my hips tightened.

"Are you okay? What's happening? Did I do something wrong?"

I shook my head, not wanting her to stop holding me.

"Was it him? Do you know this person?"

My legs gave way under my weight and Jisoo hugged me firmly. Face buried into the crook of her neck, I let out a shaky breath and gripped at the material of her shirt.

"Rosé, tell me. Who is he?"

---------

Jisoo's POV:

After taking Rosé back to her room, she told me everything that had happened these past few weeks.

Anger, sadness, frustration, despair...

I regretted not strangling this man when I had the occasion. Chaeyoung was curled up on her bed, looking so vulnerable and small among the sheets, that my heart sank inside my chest.

Sitting at the edge of the bed, jaw clenched in contained anger, I was holding the Aussie's hand all throughout her confession. Once she was finished, I breathed in and out to calm myself and pushed a strand of hair behind her ear.

"I won't let him come near you ever again. Don't worry about losing your job or getting dragged down. I will personally take care of everything."

My palm rested against her tear-stained cheek, and she leaned on the touch.

"Go to sleep, now. You need to rest."