A WORLD OF HEROES AND VILLAINS-4

Y/n gaze at the huge ass door of his class.
Y/n: 1-A huh isn't it Izu' class "sigh" what a pain..one day I will fucking roast that... annoying little bear.
He said with an annoyed face before entering the class.

MOMO AND OTHERS[GIRLS] POV
As they were chatting with eachother they heard the classroom door creak open and slam shut. They saw a tall devilishly handsome man with slightly tan skin and a muscular build. He has blue eyes and very long, black hair tied in a ponytail..

 He has blue eyes and very long, black hair tied in a ponytail

He is wearing a long black tuxedo and black pants....A deep blush appears on Momo and others [girls] faces.
[ Kyaaa....so handsome..soooo hot] thought Momo and others [girls] as they got magnetized by his handsome yet warm face.
Y/n:"cough" I'm your homeroom teacher, Y/n L/n pleasure meeting you.
On hearing his words a look of ecstasy appears on everyone[girls] faces.
Girls: NICE TO MEET YOU Y/N SENSEI!
They greeted him cheerily, Y/n looked at them and smiled...which brought a faint blush on their cheeks..
Y/n: wear your P.E uniforms and meet me on the P.E grounds.

TIMESKIP: P.E GROUNDS

All: A quirk apprehension test!?
Y/n nods his head.

Ochaco: but Sensei what about the ceremony!? And the guidance counselor meeting!?
She asked Y/n
Y/n: Miss Uraraka if you want to be heroes,we don't have time for frilly niceties.
He stated and continues
Y/n: you all understand the school's reputation for freedom on campus well, that "freedom"goes for us Senseis, too.
He stated with an annoyed face, Whole 1-A sweat-drops on Hearing his words.
Y/n: Softball pitch.. standing long jump..50 meter dash.. Endurance running..grip strength..sustained side jumps ... upper body exercises..seated toe-touch...these are all activities you know from middle school, naturally.
He said and continues.
Y/n: physical tests where you were barred from using you quirks..the country still hasn't gotten around to standardizing those sorts of records or keeping track of average performance levels well, that's negligence on the part of MEXT.

[MEXT: THE MINISTRY OF EDUCATION, CULTURE,SPORTS, SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY]

Y/n: Izu..how far could you pitch a soft ball in middle school?
He asked Izuku.
Izuku: 47 meters... Nii-san.
He stated.
[Nii-san!?] Thought Shoto and others in shock.

Y/n: try using your quirk this time around...as long as you don't exit the circle, Anything you do is fine...
Izuku nods his head..

Y/n: don't go overboard..
Izuku gaze at the beautiful sky and grips the ball tightly in his hands.
[ONE FOR ALL:FULL COWL 40%] thought Izuku,red vein like lines course throughout his body.