Imagine #35 - Ian Somerhalder

{Award Show}

This is probably only going to be a very short one!

Either way, I hope you enjoy! x

_______________________________________

"And the award goes to...." You gripped hold of Ian's hand, waiting with anticipation to see if his name was called out. "Ian Somerhalder!" The crowd erupted with cheers and applause as you wrapped your arms around him, kissing him and congratulating him. If anyone deserved this, it was Ian

You watched him as he made his way up the stairs, where his award was waiting for him. He thanked the guy who had called his name out before looking out at the crowd in front of him. "Wow." He said simply, running a hand through his hair, making your heart beat fast.

"This is incredible, I'm not quite sure what to say." He looked at you and smiled. "I want to thank the directors, writers, producers, cast and crew. My family for being so encouraging when I was a child and when I was growing up. My fans, you're amazing and I would not be stood here if it wasn't for all of you, I love you all. But finally to the most important person in my life, my girlfriend, (Y/n)." He stopped. "You are the best thing that I could ever wish for. You have stood by me throughout all of this, throughout the long working days and all the time I have to spend away and you're still here with me. It's a hard thing, to find someone that you love unconditionally in this industry so clearly, I am one of the lucky ones. I love you so much." Tears filled up in your eyes as you returned the 'i love you' to him. "Thank you everyone."

When he came back off stage, you embraced him into a hug once more. "I love you." He whispered into your ear. "I really, really do."

_______________________

*A/n*  - 

I have decided that I am going to mark this as completed but may update every now and again when I have an idea for it.

If you have any requests then please let me know and I'll gladly do it for you! 

Thanks for the constant support - it means the world!