Chapter 18: Where's Jennie?

(A/n: I'm not even joking, I got so emotional writing the first part of this chapter T.T (J)-hope you enjoy reading this chapter! I suggest you play the music I placed above to make this even more dramatic hehe >.<)

Hoseok was still at work, so it was the perfect time for Taehyung to strike, "What is it you wanted to tell me when we saw each other?"

"Um...you might wanna sit down for this."

"Ok..." He said, confused as he sat down.

You explained everything that happened over the course of the past two weeks. Including Jimin being a Vampire and the Vampire attacks, The Curse, The Kiss, and every little detail. You kept him clueless for so long, he deserved to know everything.

Once you were done, he just looked at you.

"Are you serious?" You didn't know how he felt right now, he gave you a facial expression you've never seen before.

"Yes...You know how bad I am at lying..." You were kind of scared now. He was just staring at you blankly.

"So you're telling me you're chasing after a crazy ex-boyfriend murderer who is also a Vampire, which could put your life at risk, you like Jimin but you can't be with him because he's a Vampire and the curse doesn't allow that, and you decided to keep this, ALL of this a secret from me so that I wouldn't worry?"

"Pretty much..."

"Ok." He got up and walked out of the room.

"Tae?"

He just ignored you and completed walking until the house entrance. You followed him.

You pulled his arm, "Tae, I'm sorry..."

He pulled away his hand violently. "You're sorry?? YOU'RE SORRY?!" He was furious, it was kind of scary. His deep voice was always soothing, but it was extremely terrifying when he was mad.

"I-"

"DON'T YOU THINK I WOULD'VE LIKED TO KNOW WHAT YOU'VE BEEN GOING THROUGH OVER THE PAST FEW DAYS?! DON'T YOU KNOW HOW WORRIED I WAS?? DID YOU EVER STOP TO THINK ABOUT HOW I'D FEEL ABOUT THIS? DID YOU EVER THINK ABOUT ME?? DO I EVEN MATTER TO YOU ANYMORE?? YOU'RE RISKING YOUR LIFE AND I JUST FIND OUT?? WHAT IF YOU NEVER EVEN MADE IT ALIVE TO TELL ME ALL THIS?! WOULD I JUST STAY CLUELESS FOR LIFE??"

He took a deep breath in.

"Do you not...trust me?" He said, a tear escaping his eye. He quickly wiped it away. He left your house and slammed the door aggressively behind him.

You fell to the ground, curled up and buried your face in your hands

You fell to the ground, curled up and buried your face in your hands. You were speechless, you knew he wouldn't react well, but you did not expect this. What have I done?  You started crying. I'm sorry Tae...

You heard the door open.

"Y/n? Y/n??" You heard Hoseok call you, you didn't feel like talking. You just ignored him.