02 ┊ akabane karma

CHAPTER TWO
AKABANE KARMA。

rxven__

"Oh, babygirl. How have you been?" Karma asked loudly for everyone to hear with a smirk yet emotionless eyes making everyone look at us with wide eyes and started whispering with each other.

"Babygirl?!"

"Are they dating?!"

My face became as red as his hair, flustered with my classmates' reactions and his public humiliation.

"What do you mean babygirl? As far as I know, we broke it off." I glared at him.

Before Karma could even retort back a reply, Korosensei interrupted us.

"Nyurufufufu~! It's nice to see two lovebirds reuniting once again, but let's not flirt during classes, shall we?" Korosensei spoke with that annoying wide grin, making me annoyed and irked even more.

"We're not dating." I rolled my eyes.

Suddenly, I felt someone's hand on my right shoulder. I looked at my right and saw Rio smirking at me.

"Ohoho. You didn't tell your dear best friend about this, (Name)."

"That's because it was already a year ago..."

"(Name)... you have a lot to tell us about after school." Kayano said.

"Fine..."

I felt Nagisa's stare at me so I looked at him. "Are you okay?" He asked.

"I'm fine, Nagisa." I smiled at him reassuringly.

"...You're dating him, (Name)?" Isogai asked.

"N-No! I'm not! It was all in the past." I denied as I waved it off with my hands.

But what I didn't know was that a certain redhead was staring at me.

"It's time for the sixth period, so everyone, let's get back to the classroom," Korosensei spoke.

As we headed back to the classroom, Rio and Kayano kept interrogating me about Karma and I just shrugged them off, telling them that I'll tell the full details later after class.

Korosensei made Karma sit behind me as if it was intentional.

When he was told that, he ignored me as if our small talk back there didn't happen.

While taking the test, Korosensei is punching the wall with his soft tentacles as if he were upset.

"Goodness, you're so noisy! We're having a test." Okano complained.

"I-I'm sorry!" Korosensei stuttered.

I focused on the test ignoring the conversation behind my back.

"Karma, are you sure it's okay? You pissed off that monster." Terasaka smirked.