george #8 | another kid

Requested by: @eternalnamjoon also known as Helly!

Third Person POV!

Helly and George have been trying for a kid for four years. They just couldn't seem to get pregnant again. Sure they were extremely happy and thankful for Jack, their son, but their little family just didn't feel complete.

Although they hadn't found success, they continued to try. So when Helly missed her monthly she was ecstatic. She immediately got Jack in the car and headed for the Pharmacy for a pregnancy test. Meanwhile, George was at work.

After buying the test, Helly couldn't wait anymore to find out so she headed for the pharmacy bathroom. Jack sat patiently on the counter, eager to find out out the results as well. After the test was completed, they played the waiting game.

To Helly, it felt like an eternity as they waited. Jack asked her tons of questions ranging from "how is a baby made" to "is it a boy or girl". Helly responded with "that first one is gonna have to wait for a later date and honey I don't even know if I'm pregnant yet".

Right after she finished that statement, she saw two red lines on the test. An unexplainable feeling washed over her. It was a mixture of surprise, happiness, and overall success. This is what they had been striving for.

Now the only thing she had to worry about was how to tell George: Cutely, Jack suggested they make a card. Helly thought that was the perfect idea, but she added to it. A picnic and a homemade card. She thought George would love it.

They had a few hours before George was due home so they spent that time preparing for it. Jack drew and painted a card. It read "I'm gonna be a big brother". Helly obviously helped with the writing. Meanwhile, Helly worked hard in the kitchen making sandwiches and slicing fruit.

Just as they both finished, George came through the door. He sat his briefcase down and yelled for Helly. "Baby I'm home, I gotta a big kiss for you" he smiled to himself. Jack came first, "do I get a kiss" he asked. George nodded and planted a big kiss on his sons cheek. Helly walked out with the basket and kissed him quickly. George questioned what the basket was for. "I was thinking we could have a picnic tonight, the fo-three of us" she smiled nervously. "That sounds great love, just let me get changed" George said walking up the stairs.

The four of them walked to the nearest park. When they finally got there, Jack picked the tree to sit under.

"So what's the big occasion babe" George asked. Helly looked around nervously and handed him the card Jack had made. George mouthed "I'm going to be a big brother" and looked up at her again. He brought his hand to her stomach and smiled. "Helly, are you pregnant" he asked quietly. She nodded and handed him the test. George looked at it once and instantly got up and hugged her.

Eight months later they had a beautiful is baby girl named Lauren Harrison. The perfect piece to complete their family.

-
Hope you liked it!