Ch. 22

A/n:
Wow 2k reads. Never thought I'd get this far or this fast but here we are! Thank you everyone who has voted and read my story!! As of right now I plan to keep it going as I have been! However, if work begins to be too much, then I may not post every day! I am actually thinking of changing to ever other day or every 2 days! Thank you again for all the likes and reads. I love you all so much!!! 🥰🖤

Y/n's POV:

I'm at home chilling with Laura, and it's been a few days since I fixed things with Ariana and said that I would go with her to Thanksgiving. I'm happy and scared at the same time to see how we will grow closer. My last relationship didn't go well or help me with letting people in. But, I really care about her and I know she does me, so I'm willing to try my very best to make this work.

"I'm glad you decided to follow your heart Y/n" Laura says taking a sip of her coffee.

"Me too"

"It's been a long time since you let anyone new in." She says.

"I know..."

Ariana isn't like my ex, she's far from him....

Flashback

"What did I tell you about talking to other guys without me around?!"

"I was just asking if they won the football game yesterday. I needed to know for my journalism class! Will you just back off!!" I yell.

We fought a lot, and about stupid shit too. He always accused me of flirting and cheating with other people, even though I never did. He never hurt me physically, he only ever hurt my self-esteem and just enough to keep me from thinking I could do any better than him. However, one day I finally got the courage to break up with him. He was pissed...

"Fine, you know what, whatever, leave me. But know this. You'll never find anyone else that will love you, because you're trash! Broken goods! And no one wants something they can't put back together!!"

His words hit me hard, and they still haunt me today. I mean he wasn't completely wrong, I am broken...

End of Flashback

"Y/n!" Laura yells.

"Huh-What?"

I didn't even realize I had zoned out.

"I asked if you and Ariana have ya know...done it?" She says ending her question with a grin.

I feel my cheeks heat up at the realization of what she's asking me.

"Laura!"

"What it's a fair thing to ask? I mean you guys have been together for like what a little over 2 months?" She says, thinking.

"Yes, but no we haven't!! God why do you always have to pry into others personal life's?!" She always does this.

"You're my best friend Y/n, I tell you what I've done whenever I'm in a relationship, why are you making it such a big deal?"

"Ummm maybe because I don't feel as comfortable sharing these types of things with people? Ever think of that? And plus you don't tell me about your sex life you force them on me!" I tell her.

"I do not force you." She says.

"Then what would you call pinning me to the floor and sharing what you did with what's his name last week?!"

"A friendly wrestle and time of sharing gossip?" She says, without hesitation, like she has planned for this question ahead of time.

I roll my eyes, then look down at my phone to see that I'm getting a call from my brother.