◇4◇

《Chapter 4》

Chapter 4

John and Seraphina eventually woke up. Actually, John had woken up earlier in the morning and had came back after a walk outside. Y/N figured this happened after she went back to sleep.

After a quick breakfast, Y/N thanked John and said goodbye to the two. She grabbed her phone and started riding her bike back to her apartment. I feel like I'm forgetting something... whatever. Fortunately, John lived fairly close to her apartment, only being a 20 minute bike ride.

Once she got home, she changed into her pajamas and grabbed a 16 - serving size bag of chips out of the cabinet. Flopping onto the couch dramatically, she started her binge session of dramas. Best way to spend my Sunday indeed.

Around 2 hours of watching dramas and being a fatass later, she got a call from Seraphina. I forgot I gave her my number last night.

"Hey Y/N," She greeted.

"Hey Seraphina, what's up?" Y/N replied while stuffing her mouth with Sour Cream and Cheddar chips.

"You forgot your shopping bags at John's house this morning. On my way out, I accidentally took your bags since it was right next to mine. I know you said you lived near Wellston, and I live in the Wellston Dorms, so swing by whenever you're free to get your stuff."

Bruh. I knew I forgot something.

"Is it okay if I go there now? I'm not busy anyways," Y/N asked.

"Yeah, sure. My room is on the top floor, room 193." (A/n: I made that number up btw)

"K. Thanks. I'll see you soon."

Y/N groaned and slapped herself in annoyance. Not like I have anything better to do anyways. Changing into a T-shirt and jeans, she took her phone and rushed outside to her bike once more. She was grateful she had chosen an apartment that was only 5 minutes away from Wellston and the dorms.

Once she reached the girl's dorms, she went to the elevator and pressed the top button. She arrived at the floor and was impressed at how nice everything was. No wonder this is the top school around here. Maybe I should move into the dorms..

..Naw, I'm too broke.

Y/N walked through the hall until she found room 193. Knocking on the door three times, she waited patiently for someone to answer. She stumbled back at the sight of the person who opened the door.

This bitch?! Elaine and Y/N thought in unison at the sight of each other.

"What are you doing here?" Y/N accused.

"I live here!" Elaine fired back. "I should be asking you that question!"

"I'm here for Seraphina," Y/N crossed her arms. Elaine narrowed her eyes at Y/N suspiciously.