66

BREAKING NEWS!

Teen actress, Essie Mulligan, known best for being in a relationship with Tom Holland's younger brother, has been found dead.

The young actress was found unconscious by her family in the early hours of the morning, who immediately called for an ambulance. However, when it arrived it was too late, the seventeen-year-old could not be saved.

Our condolences are with her family and Holland's brother.

* * *

BREAKING ‼️

Actress Essie Mulligan known for Anne With an E series 1 has been found dead. The young girl who has only recently shared her 17th birthday was found unconscious by her family and unfortunately could not be saved. Our thoughts are with her family and friends during this difficult time. Essie will always be in our hearts.

* * *

ESSIE MULLIGAN DEAD

* * *

ANNE WITH AN E STAR FOUND DEAD

* * *

ESSIE MULLIGAN DEAD AT 17!

* * *

Harry sat in the hospital, his head in his hands as his eyes welled with tears. Beside him was two of Essie's brothers, Caspian and Fra, Prosper was on his way down from Belfast as fast as he could possibly go. Mr and Mrs Mulligan, were a little further away from Harry, Mr Mulligan cradling his wife as his parents stood beside them in tears as well.

Everything was going so well. Harry was getting to know Caspian whilst also spending some well overdue time with his girlfriend before he would have to return home and sit his a-level exams. That was until he woke up in the night for the toilet and when he returned he found Essie not breathing. Her heart beat was shallow and immediately he ran into Fra's room waking him up. Fra rushed to his sisters side yelling for his family whilst phoning an ambulance at the same time.

Caspian, who had completed first aid training, started to try and get his sister to breath and regulate her heart hit there was only so much her could do. Living two hours into the countryside was not a great thing in that moment as the ambulance still took an hour despite speeding and when they arrived her heart had fully stopped.

Nonetheless they started to treat the young girl as quickly as possibly, loading her and her mother into the ambulance before speeding away, the others following suit. Essie's grandparents were awoken by the ambulance's loud sirens and flashing blue lights. They rushed to see the problem and their heart broke seeing their youngest grandchild being lifted into the back of an ambulance, being given chest compressions and oxygen.

Once at the hospital, they were made to wait outside of the ward unaware as to what was going on with Essie. Doctors came and went and nobody gave them an answer. It was a painfully long and slow wait.

Over an hour past and finally a young male doctor with blonde fluffy hair approached them, he seemed like the type to be well liked by patients and their family, one who would brighten the room up with a large smile and would talk kindly to everyone and praise them for their recovery from whatever they had wrong with them but not this time. Instead, his face was one of sorrow, his eyes full of sympathy as he stood before the family and Harry.

"Esmerelda Mulligan?" Mr and Mrs Mulligan looked up with deep sadness in their eyes. "I'm really sorry."

🖤 liked by fern_deacon, caspianmulligan and 16,578 others

harryholland64: 💔

Comments disabled