epilogue

Dear boy again with the chestnut hair, beautiful dark blue eyes, and magnificent, must say I, magnificent ass,

It's now been officially two months. Two? Can you believe it? Why did you leave? Why'd you go away and leave me for that pathetic a.ss girl named Eleanor? Let's be serious, her hair and my hair shouldn't be in a sentence because mine is obviously better! Sometimes I wish I could grab you and hold you tight, and whisper how you and I didn't want to be like them and how we could make it to the end. {put me sighing heavily here}

WELL JUST JOKING BABY

I love you. I love you. I love you so damn much. I love you more than I love my bandanas and making love to you. Well, I love making love to you because you're adorable and every time you reach your high, you'd release then squeeze then moan loudly. Yes, I don't know why you squeeze but don't stop doing what you're doing.

Anyways, I'll shall just continue with the story of my life - well ours now. It started about months ago when we started dating. Taking you out on little dates, going to the movies and throwing popcorn at couples who showed too muh PDA - but we still ended up almost giving each other blowjobs when we thought Katniss died in Catching Fire - and mostly, having our play time in the car which I have to say I still remember that time that officer Horan pulled us over because we attempted to secretly do a sextape in the car. Laughing out loud at that.

Then, our relationship began to become more than what we expected to be. I met your mum and sisters and you might my mum and dad and Gemma. I remember when you cried when I was telling her about you ; the way you cried even made the sky cry too and we ended up getting sick for 2weeks but in other words, I believe that Gemma was crying from the sky because she couldn't meet you and see how much I love you. I still miss my adorkable sister.

About two years or so into the relationship, it happened and I want to write how exactly I felt ;

-

"Haz!"

"What?"

"I have a surprise!"

I throw the car magazine onto the living room table and walk slowly to the room you were calling from, fear and questions fueling my lanky SEXY SEXY body. Opening the wooden black door, I gasp loudly as you give me a wink from the bed.

"You're a weird guy,"

"And you just noticed? Come on!"

I smirk and run - IMAGINE ME RUNNING FOR A SECOND HA - and hop onto the bed, taking you down with me as you attach your lips onto mine.

"So what's the surprise?" I ask, pulling away and smoothing your hair between my ashy - I NEEDED LOTION THEN OKAY - fingers.

"Keeping kissing me you fool," you laugh, gripping the back of my head and putting your lips back where they were before.

So after kissing for a bit, you groping my arse like it was precious like the moment where Rose and Jack holding hands in Titanic, suddenly I feel something edgy touch my tongue - I REALLY THOUGHT IT WAS YOUR TONGUE BECAUSE I MEAN, WHEN DID YOUR TONGUE GET SO HARD AND ROUGH? - and shriek, pulling away from our heated session.

"Surprise?" You whispers, clenching the balled up paper between you teeth, daring me to pull it away. I give you a weird look.

"Wh-"

"Just open it you winnie!" You groan and finally, I take the paper from your teeth and opening it.

"So Harry Edward 'Cullen' Styles?" You giggle. "Will you marry I, Louis William 'Shakespeare' Tomlinson?"

WAS THAT EVEN A QUESTION? "Of course I will!" I yell, tackling you into my warmth, you laughing loudly and feet kicking wildly.

YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENS. ;)

-

So yes, that happened so three months later, I was walking down the aisle with a white lace dress on and you blushing deeply at the alter. Those were the days, man.

So now, two years later, we're here in our big apartment with two kids running around like crazy, with one yelling, "let's live while we're young!" and the other screaming, "I just wanna show you off to all my friends!" to our cat, mr. cowikies. I don't even know how Ed and Eddie came up with that to to be honest.

But.... let's get to the good part now. As I'm writing this, you're giving me a lovely blowjob under the desk and surprisingly, I'm still managing to write this letter without wanting my d.ick fully in your throat. I still love you though.

So for now now, good bye my lovely and beautiful husband. I can't wait to experience what life has in store for us with you and the kids. I'm glad you saw you in that Wal-Mart aisle 5 years. I'm glad our first words were "oops" and "hi" and most of all, I'm extremely glad that you, out of all people in this world, is and will be my one and only special treat. You, Louis William Tomlinson, are my special treat called 'Wal-Mart Candy' and I'm glad again, that my sweet tooth caught you stealing my candy heart years ago.

-Harry a.k.a your now husband for forever xx

》》》》》

So who's crying and who's not bc i may or may not have my eyes leaking a substance rn

don't hate me :(

SO THIS IS THE END {I decided not to do a second book bc i mean, where would they start? so basically everything said here, is their life}

BUT WAIT THERE'S MORE

I DECIDED TO MAKE A SORTA SPIN OFF SINCE I REALLY ENJOYED WRITING THIS. IT'S CALLED "BURGER KING BURGERS" BUT THIS TIME, IT'S LOUIS WRITING THE NOTES :)

i'll post it after I publish this so hopefully if you liked this, you'll love burger king burgers

Wow, I feel sad now since it's ending but it is what it is right? {cries}

fuck, i'm not good with saying goodbyes

-eddie