Silence Series by natashapreston

Book 1- Silence

Oakley was a happy, chatty little girl but that all changed when shortly after her fifth birthday, she stopped talking completely. Ten years on and not one word has passed her lips. Cole has stuck by her their whole life, protecting her from the bullies at school. He won’t give up on helping her talk again but it puts a huge strain on their friendship as Oakley pushes him away. Is he getting too close? Oakley’s parents try everything they can to get her to talk but she refuse help from anyone. No doctor or therapist has ever been able to get close enough to even talk to her; she won’t even walk into the doctor’s surgery. Can her family convince her to get help or will she remain silent forever?

Book 2- Broken Silence

Four years after Oakley left for Australia, the trial is ready to begin. After coming to the decision that she now wants to testify in person, her family return to England. Oakley's love for Cole never faded but after four years apart how will Cole react to her being back? Can they put the past behind them and finally get their happy ending?

~

The main like bit, the reason which forces Oakley to move away *that was NOT a spoiler. It said in the description* is just like RAWR BIATCH. It. Scared. Me. Oakley and Cole <3 Togettthhhherr fooorreeeveerrr. I'm turning into mush :I but hey... That's what awesome books like these do to you ;) you know it... Read and review! x