Morning fitness: Lloyd x Reader

Pairing: Lloyd x Reader
Type: super quick drabble, fluff
As always, if you have a request or wanna see a part continued/as a full book, comment!
Words: 536

"Get up! Time to go! Don't be slow!" I chanted as I raced out of bed, honestly kind of excited for morning fitness for once. We had been quite busy yesterday, exhausting me, so I had slept well. I was very well rested.

Nya groaned. "I'm up, calm down, (y/n)," She murmured, yet remained in bed.
She was not wanting to get up.
"Hey Nya?" I said sing-songy.
"What?" she murmured sleepily as she sat up.
"The boys are already up, do you really wanna be the last there?" I asked with a grin as I rushed to get ready first.

Thus began the race for who could get ready and outside first.
Nya and I laughed as we raced down the monastery halls, the two of us about equal in speed, so I was ecstatic when I made it first.
I grinned at Nya, slowing to a walk and turning to her. "Beat you!" I said and grinned.
My happiness was short lived, however, as I was soon attacked from behind.

A vicious predator got me, and I wandered if I would live to see tomorrow.

The most vile, vicious predator of all...

Teenage boys. Vile beasts.

"You guys are idiots!" I seethed, holding my dripping arms out from my body as I spit A bit of water from my mouth, hair plastered to my face.
"I'm soaked!" I shouted, soon chasing after the laughing boys, grabbing their bucket full of abandoned 'weapons' just after.

Water balloons. This early in the morning? I would be freezing!

And now they would be too

I took off running afer them, Nya soon following. I began chucking balloons, hitting a few of them in the process. I was laughing, getting a bit out of breath as we chased the boys.
Looks like they were on the same page, because they soon stopped to catch their breath.

Having them finally still, I inched forwards, a balloon in hand.
"Who's idea was this?" I asked in a fake threatening demeanor, the boys chuckling nervously.

"Lloyd!" Jay suddenly blurted out after a good 10 seconds of everyone averting their gazes.

"Well someone's not good under pressure." Nya chuckled. Soon, Nya had began to use her elemental powers to douse Lloyd, and at that point, I had lost it.

This was priceless, but I Soon composed myself and began to pelt the remaining boys, who scattered. Nya chased, as I stayed with Lloyd who, from the force of Nya's water, had fallen.

"Need help, Blondie?" I asked, offering a hand up, which he accepted. I tugged him up, but he tugged down. Soon, I was atop the soaked boy.

I sqeauled, squirming against him. "Lloyd, let go!" I complained halfheartedly as the green ninja laughed at my efforts and reaction to the soaked boy pulling me down.

"Its cold!" I complained, thouh grinning lie a madman.

"Tell me about it," Lloyd chuckled, the two of us standing up.

We walked hand in hand back to the training ground, grinning and sopping wet.

"Guess we've got our morning run in now, huh?"  Lloyd Asked, and I was Soon laughing and nodding in agreement.

These idiots could make anything fun. I loved it.