Ch. 33

Please don't forget to Vote if you enjoy!

Y/n's POV:

I awoke to the sound of my phone going off. I picked it up and the light hurt my eyes. The time read about 10am and I notice that I have-237 NOTIFICATIONS?!

"What the hell?!" I shout.

"What! What happened?! What's wrong!?" Ariana says springing up from the bed.

"Look at my phone!"

She squints as she reads the number of notifications I have.

"Jesus" She says.

"Yeah-Wait check your phone!"

She does and her mouth hangs open.

"Oh my god" she says.

"What let me see?"

She turns her phone screen to me and my eyes almost pop out of my head.

"2,587 NOTIFICATIONS!!"

"I'm surprised my phone didn't blow up haha" she says laughing.

Next thing I know the door to Ariana's room flies open.

"YOU GUYS ARE SO CUTE!!!" Laura screams then jumps onto the bed, crushing me.

"OW! LAURA!?"

"Hey that's my girlfriend!" Ariana jokes.

"Why didn't you tell me you were gonna come out last night?! I would have stayed up!" Laura says.

"Laura I told you we were you dumbass! Now get off of me!!" I yell and push her off the bed.

"Baby don't be so rude" Ariana says.

"Give her 3-2-1 and-"

"YEAH, BUT I DIDN'T REALIZE YOU WERE GONNA DO IT LAST NIGHT!!" Laura says jumping up from the ground.

"See, She's fine" I tell Ariana.

She slaps my arm before looking back at her phone.

"Baby did you even read any of your notifications?" She asks.

"No"

Honestly, I'm too afraid to look. Last night I was too tired to care, but now my insides feel like bursting out of me.

"Just look" She says.

"Yeah Y/n" Laura says.

"Okay, okay, fine I'll look" I tell them.

I pick my phone back up and see that I have 5 more notifications. I open my phone and go on Instagram and begin reading comments.

"Omg I can't believe our queen is dating a girl?!"

"Ikr?! But they're so CUTE!!😍"

"Y/n is so adorable!"

"Did you all see how red Ariana's face got when she said that Y/n is her girlfriend?! 👀👌🏼❤️"

"I totes ship em!! 😘😘😘"

As I scrolled through a few more comments, I began to feel overfilled with joy. I was so worried that people would hate me, but the majority of Ari's fans are actually quite thrilled.

"I didn't expect everyone to be so accepting..."

"Y/n it's 2019. What year are you living in?" Laura says.