Chapter Thirty

Catherine-wolf nudges her head under Jacob-wolf's head, he nudges her back before curling around her back, they both lay on the over look he'd first seen her, he places his head on her shoulder and licks at her snout before they both settle against one another. Their little piece of wolf peace.

................

Catherine laughs as she throws herself around a tree, Jacob chasing after her, both in human form now, naked human forms, though neither are all the bothered by it as they run through the trees. Jacob grabs her hips and yanks her back to his chest.

"Gotcha" he whispers in her ear, she smirks and kisses him. He strokes her cheek as she pulls back. "Cat?" he whispers. "Are you happy?" he asks, she frowns at him.

"Of course I am" she assures him. "Why would you think that I wasn't?" she asks him. "I love you" she tells him. "We have a wonderful child together....a new beautiful home..."

"I just...worry I guess...I just want you to be happy with your life, with us..."

"Well I am" she wraps an arm around his neck and smiles. "I am very happy, Jacob" she pulls him closer. "I finally found the love of my life" Jacob smiles. "And despite all the heartbreak and pain....it lead me to you and to Nik and now....none of if matters any more...only you and Nik do" he kisses her and lifts her up, her legs wrapping around his waist.

"I love you so much, Cat" he tells her before kissing her again.

"Can we wolf out some more?" she asks against his lips, he smiles and nods.

"Yeah, yeah, let's...wolf out" he tells her, she laughs and jumps down.

..................

Jacob jogs into the Cullen house and into the living room where Rosalie and Emmett sit together, unfortunately Bella, Edward and Renesmee are there too with Seth.

"Blondie" Jacob greets. "Can you grab some clothes for Cat?" Rosalie frowns at him.

"Why?"

"Because she's gonna be naked" Jacob tells her.

"Eww" Rosalie complains as Emmett smirks.

"Nice" Jacob rolls his eyes.

"Not because of that....she....phased...." he makes a motion with his hands. "All her clothes...just shredded" Bella rolls her eyes and looks to Renesmee. "So...can you grab some clothes?" Rosalie smirks and stands.

"Sure...but first I want to see" She tells him. "She better be a damn attractive wolf" Rosalie warns. Jacob smiles.

"Oh she's....stunning" he states as wolf Niklaus runs past them and into the living room, Rosalie raises an eyebrow as Emmett catches him.

"I got him" Emmett states. Seth raises an eyebrow.

"Is that Nik?" he asks, Jacob smirks.

"Yep" Jacob answers. Seth smiles as Bella purses her lips, Edward smiles though. Jacob looks to Catherine-wolf as she nudges the backs of his legs. He smiles and threads his fingers through his fur, Rosalie smiles.

"Alright, I'll give you stunning" she tells Jacob. "She's beautiful" Catherine-wolf pushes past Jacob and walks into the room and towards Emmett who smirks. Bella glowers at the wolf as Emmett sets Niklaus down for Catherine-wolf to pick up with her teeth by the scruff.

"That's incredible" Edward states, Bella shoots him a look, he ignores it and smiles watching as Jacob takes the pup from Catherine-wolf.

"I'll go grab her some clothes" Rosalie states and disappears, Jacob sits on the floor with Niklaus in his lap, Catherine-wolf curls around his back and sets her head on his thigh. He smiles and scratches at her head.

"Well that's all of that I can take" Bella grumbles and stands grabbing Renesmee and leaving the room. Jacob glares at her as she passes him.

"Miserable bitch" he grumbles to Catherine who nudges his leg with her head. Edward shoots Jacob a look. "What? She is...oh come on, she's is" he strokes Catherine's head. "She has a daughter, she has a husband, the life she wanted and she's still miserable??? What the hell's up with that?" Edward looks to Seth who makes a face, sort of agreeing with Jacob. Rosalie returns and holds out the pile of clothes to Catherine-wolf who stands and takes them in her mouth.

.......................

Catherine pulls a suitcase from her wardrobe as Jacob sits at her desk on her laptop video calling his other sister, who knows nothing of their world, but he wanted to introduce his son anyway, who currently bounces on Jacob's lap smiling at his aunt who is absolutely in love with him. Jacob smiles talking away to his sister. Catherine smiles listening to them as she packs her things. It's been two days since Jacob showed her the cabin and now Niklaus looks more like a five year old now, Renesmee of similar growth, it seems the two hybrids are growing way faster then they should, Catherine holds onto the dress in her hand a little tight and there is a ripping sound, Jacob looks to her.

"Rebecca, I got to go..."

"I haven't even met Catherine yet" Rebecca argues.

"I'll call you later" Jacob hangs up and moves to Catherine. "Cat?" he asks, she looks to him.

"I'm sorry, my mind was elsewhere" she tells him and looks to the dress, which actually happened to be one of her favourite. "Oh" she whispers starting to cry. Jacob cups her cheek and kisses the other one.

"It's okay, we'll get another one" he tells her, she leans against his side and strokes Niklaus' hair.

"I was thinking about Nik" she tells Jacob who nods.

"Yeah, I think about him all the time too.....he's bigger" Catherine nods in agreement. "Are you finished packing? We can always come back" he offers.

"I don't want to come back" she admits. "This...this isn't my home any more" she looks to Jacob, he kisses her and holds out Niklaus, Catherine takes him and Jacob grabs her bags. They are moving into the cabin. Emmett had made sure that their bedroom was the first room ready after Niklaus' room, so now they were enough rooms done for them to live there, and it can't come enough, Bella's looks were making Catherine uncomfortable and she's had enough, so they are doing the mature thing, and ignoring the looks, and going home instead. Catherine looks to Niklaus who smiles at her, she smiles back and kisses his cheek. "Mommy loves you" she whispers softly to him.