FIFTEEN|NEVER GOING BACK

RON
"Mhhh, babe do you really have to go to work?" Marley said, wrapping her arms around Ron as he went to get out of bed.

"Yeah I do, or who else who gonna feed your greedy ass?" He said kissing her on the forehead, and allowing her to keep him hostage.

"I'm not greedy" she pouted, "I have a fast metabolism so I get hungry fast"

"Ehhh, how about you're just greedy?" He chuckled, lighting up as he watched her laugh and mug him in the forehead. The two began to share a passionate kiss, and Ron pulled hisself away once again.

"You're not doing this, I'm not letting you" he said hopping up, "Last time you had my ass an hour late"

"Fine" she rolled her eyes, "Just leave me to my lonesome, to stare at the tv until you get back"
She shuffled around to look for the remote, and found her phone instead as it vibrated near her pillow. Seeing the name pop up, she quickly ignored it.

"I thought you said my little sister was doing your hair?" He said rummaging through his drawers for an outfit.

"Oh yeah, I forgot about that" Marley said, remembering that he set her up an appointment with Armani, "She said she's coming as soon as she gets off. You ready to see me with a new do?"

"I don't know, I kinda like the locs" Ron shrugged, "It's different"

"I know but they're getting old" she frowned.

Ron playfully rolled his eyes before leaving out to go into the bathroom. Marley took the opportunity to go through her messages, and was that quickly annoyed by the person trying to get in touch with her. As far as she was concerned, Ron was her man. It had only been three weeks in total, but after meeting his large and friendly family a week before, Marley was sold on the brown skin trainer. He was funny, ambitious, and he had stamina like a horse. She would be a fool to give that up. She wasn't sure how Ron felt, but just that quick she was always on his hip. He didn't mind, because at the moment he was single and he loved the company. Neither wanted to bring up the "R" word so quickly, instead just basking in each others company as the days moved on.

Seeing her phone ring once more, she finally decided to answer, "What Sage? What!" She whispered, irritated.

"Is that how you talk to a nigga?" Sage sucked his teeth, "Yo where the fuck have you been?"

"In my skin nigga, how I was born" she grimaced, "What you need?"

"Oh I see" Sage snickered, salty, "You fucking with some new nigga and he got you smelling ya ass. Don't let me catch you with that nigga, I'ma body you and him"

"Ha!" Marley cackled louder than she meant to, "You couldn't beat his ass if your hand was glued to it. Bye!"

She hung up in his ear, and she had to admit it actually felt good. She had known Sage for years, and the two had been on and off fuck buddies. However it wasn't until that year that the two had gotten really close, but she was over him just that quick. One thing she didn't like was an insecure, bossy nigga and that was Sage to the T. While Ron was definitely dominant, he never tried to control her. Her mind was made up, she was home.

ARMANI

"K-Dot's Car Repair, this is Armani speaking how can we service you today?" Armani answered the phone as she filed a few receipts in the online library she created.

"Can I speak to Kayan please? It's the mother of his child" Tiana said through the phone.

Armani rolled her eyes, "He's out on lunch, hun, did you try his cell?"