Chapter Four: Just A Little More....~

Omfg.
Thank you for 100+ reads <3333. I love you guys!
Now....This chapter is a mature chapter.
Because I'm gonna throw a lot of lemon in it...
But didn't you say this book is family friendly—
Shhh. It's my book tho >D<
Although I'll rarely make these scenes appear.
Okay I hope you enjoy!

Bakugo positions Izuku as he gets on top of him, his hot breath possessing his little bunny's nose. The bunny sees how good of a top the wolf is compared to him, who is more likely a bottom. Bakugo roughly licks him that made Izuku moan so loud, it was squeaky. But Izuku has to sush him.
"Shhh...." he quietly says in Izuku's ear and licked it.
"Why are y-you so d-damn good?~" begged Izuku, who really felt the pleasure now. He wanted to know.
"I don't know." Bakugo said and softly laughed. He really loved to tease.

Izuku smirked. He was thinking about wild thoughts. When Bakugo turned to face him again, Izuku puts on his infamous innocent smile. Bakugo puts his face on the little bunny's chest. "What are you thinking?" Izuku teased.
"I'm thinking about you fucking me." The two words that Izuku said turned into a whisper.
Bakugo blushes, "You think I couldn't hear you? I got ears, Deku."
Izuku's whole face turned cardinal. "W-well I was thinking about that—"
Bakugo interrupts him. "Let's do it."
"Really?" Winked the innocent bunny.
"Yes, lets get into position."
The Bunny stayed on the bottom as the wolf unleashed his you know what and the bunny looked at it, memorized in how fabulous it looked. Although some parts on him says he isn't ready, his no no square does says he is. "You ready?" Asked Bakugo, Already loving up to him and pinning the bunny down on the ground. "Yes I am." Izuku said, confidently."
"Okay..." Bakugo said uneasy. "I do go hard but just tell me when to stop."
Izuku was ready. He puts his paws on the Wolf's back. "Fuck me." He whispered.
Bakugo does so and thrusted into him.
"OH MY!" Screamed the Bunny in pleasure. "You sure wasn't lying..."
Bakugo was busy moaning and so was the bunny too.

But they were soon interrupted by....

"KATSUKI! YOUR FRIEND KIRISHIMA IS HERE!!" said his mother.

Bakugo stops thrusting. Izuku's nose twitches.
"Oh shi...." Bakugo hissed. "You didn't cum, right?"
Izuku felt something wet on the bottom and moaned in defeat. "Y-Yeah....." He squeaked sadly. "Hey hey, it's okay." Said Bakugo. "Just get up and I'll—"

"Hey Bakugo!" A estatic voice said by the door as he peeked in.

Okay! Phew....Here's chapter four. Sorry for the delay, but I've watched Aladdin in the movie theaters, THEN went to a restaurant, which my allergies are aggravating me and still are now. I've sneezed and a whole lot of oof came out. I have my tongue out like a dog because of my nose tingling. Like come on, let me sneeze!
Yes, Kirishima, he has a crush on Bakugo as well
Shoto, (the wolf who appeared in the first chapter) will hunt down Izuku again. This time, by trying to help his mother.