HAPPY MONSOON

Unaware of the outside world , raghav and kalpana were sleeping peacefully in each other embrace . its morning 8 , and both were still lost in their dreams ... since its sunday so family also decided to not disturb them and decided to give couple little space so dadi ,ravi , karan and sammy went for a small trip ... 

sammy left the message at raghav;s  phone , informing him about their small trip .... .

morning 9 :

raghav;s sleep got disturbed with sudden beam of light . he try to turn but then kalpana's head was lying on his shoulder and she was holding his hand .. he slowly open his eyes and his eyes witness his lady .. kalpana sleeping peacefully without any tensions , without any thoughts .. he was continuously watching her face , when his eyes landed on a mole near her chin ... this is the first time he was so deeply involved in her   , her deep eyes , long eye lashes , perfect nose and little pinkish lips . but what is the most prominent feature if her face is her eyes , which made him looses his controll all time .... 

raghav's pov 

" tum jab bhe mere pass hote ho , to tumhe apne baho mein lena chahta hun , aur tumhare in ungliyon se khelna chahta hunn . main apne ap ko nhe rok pata jab tum pass hote ho, apne ap mere lab tumhare trf badh jate hain , shayd tumhe nahe pata but when ever i kiss u on ur forehead , i feel like happiest man in this world ..... " 

he was lost in his world when his phone start ringing and kalpana's sleeep also got disturbed ...raghav pick up his phone and saw its sammy no 

" hello , haan sammy " raghav adjusted himself a bit and saw kalpana also wake up . 

" raghav , tujhe msg mil gaya " 

" konsa msg , sammy , where are u now "

" raghav we are in pune , dadi ka mn tha yaha pe ane ka isliye aye hain hum sham tak vaps aa jayenge "

" what , bina bataye mujhe plan kr liya and puchna chodo kisi ne mujhe inform bhe nhe kra "raghav was hell angry with this sudden trip of his family 

" sorry but hum jlde nikl aye sare , le dadi se bat kr "

" rinu " 

"dadi apke tbyt thek hai jo ap chale gye , aur main aur kalpna bhe chalte apke sath , ap subha inform to krte '

" rinu bache mere bohot mn tha kalpana ko leke jane ka sath , pr tujhe pata hain na abhe doctr ne kalpana ko mana kra hain zadaa travelling se , hum agle bar chalenge , .. theek hai '

" je dadi "

" kalpana ka dhyan rkhiyo , time to time use dekhte  rhiyo " 

raghav cut the call , meanwhile kalpana also wake up , she sensed something wrong and was waiting for raghav to finish the call . 

" good morning " raghav said first , after watching his wife who was lost in her own world 

" good morning , ap dadi se bar kr rhe the " kalpana revert back 

"haan , sab log pune gye hai , dadi ka mn tha , use ka batane ke liye call tha " he said while resting back on bed rest 

"ohhhh ... ek dum se plan kaiase ban gya " kalpana got scared with this sudden trip of dadi , she once thought that it might be because of her  yesterday's condition .

"pata nhe , ye to " and raghav came  out from the bed , watching kalpana also did the same "kalpana tum fresh ho jao , main itne neeche hun loby mein " kalpana nodded with yes 

kalpana choose a pista green cotton khadi saree , she love herself when she wears saree and somewhere she knew raghav also like her in saree . she freshen up in next half an hour and went downstairs .

she proceed towards the pooja room first and light the diya and offer her prayer. later she went in the kitchen for morning tea ..

on other hand  raghav was sitting in the lobby , beside the open window and was lost in nature's beauty . since monsoon had hit in mumbai and it was pleasant weather ..he heard the sounds of anklet and a smile lit on his face automatically , its his wife indicating him that she is near him . he turned around and got lost in his girl's beauty , simple saree, a small bindi . wet long hairs and most beautiful smile .. 

she put the tray on the table and was about to settle down on the chair  when raghav made a space on his sofa cum bed and she settled beside raghav . 

both were having their coffees , and unknowingly raghav's hand find their way towards kalpana's bangle . he love playing with them . 

" chalo kalpana garden mein ek walk pe chalte hain, come ' raghav hold her hand and came outside .. the weather was bit dusty as a little wind storm was their .. kalpana's hairs were constantly coming on her face and raghav was watching how she is handling them .. his fingers touched her face and slowly he settled one of her loose lock behind her ear .. kalpana was little shy with raghav's this gesture ... and was about to go inside when the rain droplets shower on them ..

with in minutes they were drenched , kalpana was about to go inside when ragahv hold her hand and pull her .. she collided on his chest .

"r.. raghav  andr chale please " kalpana was stamering not with the little cold weather , but with the proximity with raghav 

but on the contrary raghav slide his hand on kalpana's waist and touch his fingers touch her skin  she shivered with raghav's touch and grab his t shirt in her little fist 

" kyu andr jana hai apne , jab main yaha hun , u should  stand with me every where , u should hold my hand when i am close to u " raghav's words were sending her giters ..his free hand was playing with her earings and touching her sensitive part . 

"raghav ..... please mujhe jana hai " overcome by shyness , she was looking here and there , trying to avoid raghav's intense gaze .when raghav hold her chin and made her look straight. 

"main samne khada hun , yaha dekhke baat kro " raghav's brisk voice made kalpana more nervous . he was about to engulf her in hug when they heard one of helper's voice . kalpana immediatly ran away from their and raghav was stunned for a minute . he was still in rain , drenched heavily but was happy and relaxed . 

he came inside and received a call from sammy , that they all will be returning tomorrow because of heavy rainfall..raghav smiled himself as this will be the first time when they will be alone .. 

EXPECT SOME SWEET ROMANTIC MOMENTS , THAT WILL MAKE U ADORE THEM MORE