TWIST AND TURNS

kalpana's heart was beating like a marathon , this might be the first time when raghav has shown this proxiity . she is aware of the fact that they are coming closer , but this might be the first time when raghav have initiated something like this. her face was crimsom red , she can still felt his intense eyes on her .. 

slowly she walked towards the mirror and saw herself , totally drenched , water droplets falling from her hairs , her saree was glued to her body and some where transparent too .. she could not gaze herself for long and ran in the bathroom 

meanwhile , raghav was still in the garden as was enjoying the rain . he was happy , he was relaxed . its being his years , since he laughed so happily .. kalpana do have her own ways to melt in her heart .. 

his mind was again again going on the moments they had spent few minutes back . it was their first romantic moment .. he was very well knew that kalpana will now try to avoid him . and somehow he has to do something . he wants to celebrate these moments 

he went back in his room after half an hour and got changed , while kalpana was in the kitchen trying to avoid raghav's gaze . he was pouring hot coffee when she heard someone screeming . and she run in the lobby . her whole body got stunned when she saw her step brother boiling with anger ..

"kalpanaaaaaaaaaa, wher are u bitch ?" her brother screamed his lungs she gripeed her dupatta tightly when she saw a hawkey in his hand 

he was roaming here and there when his eyes landed on kalpanaa 

" so here u are haan , we thought u should be die by now , but no even god dont wants to take u ' his eyes always make kalpana scared to the core 

"bh.... bhaaii ... ap..ap yaha " she was stammering, her whole body was shivering  ...and in few moments he grip her hairs n his wrist and she screamed 

" how dare u mess with my sister , u forgot ur identity haan ?" and suddenly push her on the floor .. she screamed loudly because of pain , her forehead touch the floor and was starting bledding .. 

" let me remind you your older days " and was standing on her palm ... he was about to hit her with stick when suddenly he felt a kick and was fallen on ground 

kalpana who was now shivering , weeping  was totally numb , but when she saw her husband she felt releived  . raghav made kalpana stand up and made her stand in the sideways and again rushback to her brother .

raghav was continously punching him , and within few seconds he was a sack on the floor 

"how dare u touch my wife , and that too in my premises " raghav's grip on him become more strong and he was unconscious with in few seconds 

" securityyyyy" raghav shouted and the guards came running 

" who allowed this man to enter in my house " raghav's anger was on its peak ..the guards were all num .. and were not able to answer .the head guard answered in " siirr.. he said he is mam's brother , and is here to meet her "

his head was bow down , not able to meet his master's eyes . raghav raised him with his collar and again punch him ... " calll the commissoner now , this man should not forget this day in his whole life " and throw him on the floor again .. 

raghav turned back and saw kalpana .she was shocked with all that happend ,raghav saw her head was bleeding but she was'nt aware of that .he huriiedly proceed towards her and embraced her in hug . but when he realised she did'nt hug him back . she saw her eyes were on the floor where her so called brother was lying .. 

"its okk .. see i am here , nothing will happen "raghav try to soothe her , but all in vain within half an hour not only police comissioner came with his  team but also her family too ...

the media were standing and outside the raghav's house .. somehow the news got leaked about kalpana's birth .. 

kalpana's father came and saw his son lying on the floor like a sack .. his wife and sister too enter and run when they saw their son/ brother lying on floor .

" sir arrest him , u have seen what has he done with my son?" kalpana's father raised his voice .

all this while kalpana was protectively caged in her husband's arms ..being commissioner of the city , he calm himself and ask "sir can u please tell me what happened here ?"

" the cctv footage will tell u everything commissioner sir , u can check , i have done alll this to protect my wife , one of the guard will lead you towards the camera room " 

raghav orderd one of his guard to take the team to the camera room and check the video , mean while two of the policeman were holding kalpana's step brother , who was not in state to stand on his own, her step father also went with the team 

meanwhile 

" i thought u have a great taste , u will choose some one who will give justice to your status , not some one like her , who is just a burden ... mr. singhania are u really serious with your relationship with this dumb or is just a charity haan . look at her and look at u ... girls like these just know how to cry and earn attention .. no matter how much they get .. assholes " her step mother was continously blabbering , which no one was listening .. 

kalpana's is so terrified that she is not leaving raghav for a minute ..its like raghav and kalpana were attached with a glue ... 

all this while , the team came baack " i am sorry mr singhania , for what all happen , we'll be arresting him and hewill not be seen near your premises again " 

" thanku so much commissioner , this man should not forget this lesson throughout his whole life " raghav said and he made kalpana forcefully look at him 

" all is fine , u trust me kalpana " he asked looking straight in kalpana's eyes . 

" u trust me or not " he again asked 

and she nodded yes " then come with me " he hold her hand and take her outside , media was outside the gate and guards were  hnadling them with great difficulty 

" silence " raghav's voice roared like that of lion  "i am here to answer ur questions , but first behave like civilised people "

the crowd become silent in few seconds .. and then on of the female asked " i am from nari association , we have got the news that ur wife is not the legal child of abhey oberoi . is it true "

"glad to know charity people are also interested in our personal lifes . yes this is true kalpana raghav singhania is not the legal child of abhey oberoi , and i and my family know this before our marriage . "

"sorry to say but people like these are not good examples for our society " that female again poked , which make raghav's anger to the worst 

" yow are right , people like abhey oberoi are not good examples at all , they do wrong , and innocence lifes have to bear , his wrong intentions , his acts were shameful and whom we called criminals .those who have to live their lifes with this guilt, and then people like u who are just here to addd publicity i their charitable career made their lifes miserable "

"u know what is  nari means in our culture , an epitome of selflessnes , u people are required to spread the information , but not to sell them , but nahe aise kaha , tv pe jo aana hai "

" for the first and last time i am repeating my words , the lady standing beside me is my soulmate and country's one of the richest millionaire lady  . and she has only one identity , she is life of " raghav singhania " and dare someone play with my life and pride , i will tore them to hell ... her name is " kalpana raghav singhania .. "

and now u can ask n no of question to that man whose intentions were wrong , who not only make a crime , but also cheated his wife , who makes his daughter life as hell .. who is not fit to stand in our reputed society , ladies and gentleman please welcome Mr. Abhey oberoi " 

raghav left from the gate and take kalpana to the bedroom... alll this while kalpana was shocked and he knew what he has to do ..

AUTHOR'S NOTE ;

PLEASE , DO COMMENT , THIS PART IS VERY TOUGH TO WRITE , PLEASE SHARE YOUR VIEWS.....