MomoJirou - Café (Fluff)

(short and sweet today gamers)

                    -Momo's POV-
   I sat in the café, drinking my coffee as I waited for my blind date to arrive. Kaminari said he set me up with a girl and that he told her to meet me here around 10:00am. I looked at the time on my phone which read 10:30am. Traffic wasn't that intense when I arrived so why would they be late? I saw the café doors open and Jirou practically ran in.
   Jirou was my best friend when we went to UA. She was also my crush that I never asked out or got over. She didn't look very different. She had the same hair style and punk look. I looked totally different from when we last saw each other. I had shorter hair and wore more revealing outfits. I out the window for a bit and I felt my phone go off so I got it out. It was a text from Kaminari. He said that my date wanted to know what table I was at so I told him. He replied with a simple "k" and I put my phone away. I heard the chair in front of me move so I looked over and saw Jirou sitting in front of me. She must of not recognized me because she started to introduce herself.
   "Accourding to my friends directions, I'm your blind date," she said while smiling, "I'm Ji-" I cut her off.
   "You're Kyoka Jirou," I smirked triumphantly.
   "How did you know that?" She asked.
   "I'm Momo Yaoyorozu," I said, "but you called me Yaomomo."
   "Y-Yaomomo?!" She asked while smiling, "it's so good to see you again!" She jumped up and hugged me.
   "I'm happy to see you too, Jirou," I spoke while I hugged her back.
   "Is there a reason Kaminari set us up?" She asked as she pulled away from the hug.
   "He knows about the crush I have on you so that might be the reason," I basically whispered.
   "Oh?" She smirked, "you have a crush on me?"
   "W-what?!" My face became super red, "n-no! I d-don't!"
   "I have earphone jack, Yaomomo~" she said in a teasing voice.
   "Shit," I said, "I forgot."
   "I didn't need my quirk to hear you cuss," she smirked.
   "Are you gonna mock me for having a crush on you for all these years?" I asked.
   "No," she said, "but I will date you if you want."
   "H-huh?!" I said in a shocked voice.
   "I have a crush on you too, Yaomomo," she said while smiling.
   "We're dating then," I said as I lightly kissed her on the cheek.
   "Good," she said as she blushed.