NEW STORY PREVIEW.

As you would have guessed from the title, I will be publishing a new Zelink story soon. It's called 'How A Princess Fights'. I have a small teaser chapter here. Hopefully it should spark your interest. If it does, please read it and thank you so much for reading 'A Princess's Problem'. I love you guys! 😘

The throne room suddenly grew colder, or at least that's what Zelda thought as the great beast of a man marched through the great doors. His footsteps echoed through the corridors and shook the floor. His armour clanked and creaked when he moved.

As Ganondalf drew nearer, Zelda felt her heart stop, and not in a good way. He was nearly twice her size and loomed over everyone, exerting authority with his death stare.

"Ah, King Ganondalf..." Zelda's father spoke up as the great Gerudo king kneeled in front of the throne, "This is Zelda, my daughter, Princess of Hyrule!" He waved his hand at Zelda.

Zelda could feel herself on the verge of fainting. She didn't quite know how to put her finger on it but there was definitely something about him that made Zelda want to run in fear. It was as if the name, Ganondalf, ringed a bell but she didn't know what bell.

"Ah... My bride..." He got up before he spoke.

His voice was cold and yet he spoke softly, as though he was trying to mimic a nice voice but got stuck at damn creepy instead.

He came forward and put his hand under her chin, forcing her to look up into his eyes. She couldn't stand them. She couldn't stand the overpowering reds and yellows that were his eyes. The just reeked of malice.

"A beauty." Ganondalf stated, taking his hands away and looking to the King.

The maids escorted Ganondalf away to his room. Zelda was rooted to the spot, unable to move. It was as if the second he had touched her, she was paralyzed with fear.

"P-please, father..." She said hoarsely, "Don't make me marry him..." She managed to say.

"Now stop this nonsense!" The King cried, "Ganondalf has served Hyrule for years! You will marry him and that is final!"