MomoJirou - Traitor (Angst)

(another short one. like really short.)

-Jirou's POV-
We all stood our guard as the League of Villains came out of a portal in front of us. It was only the class because Aizawa and the other pros went to take care of other smaller villain attacks in the area. We were told not to engage in combat unless they threw the first punch.
"Relax," Shigaraki said in a raspy voice, "we're only here for one thing."
"And what is that one thing?" Midoriya asked while glaring at Shigaraki.
"Come here, Jirou," Shigaraki said as he looked at me. I froze as he said that. I didn't expect for them to get me in front of the class. I took a few steps foward. The whole class started to gasp and whisper.
"Kyoka?" Yaomomo said, "where are you going?"
"I'm sorry..." I thought as I heard my girlfriend's voice.
I kept moving without saying anything to her.
"Kyoka are you working with the villains?" I heard her voice tremble.
I stayed quiet as I started sweating.
"D-Don't tell me it's true, Kyoka..." her voice cracked and trembled again.
Shigaraki put a hand on my shoulder and held his pinky up, being careful not to use his quirk. He began to speak in that raspy voice, "isn't it true, Jirou?" Toga giggled as she looked at the shocked and fearful looks of my classmates.
"Stay on guard!" Midoriya shouted.
"Relax," Shigaraki said, "we only came for Jirou. Nobody's life will be taken today. Maybe next time though."
"Aw I was so ready to kill," Toga complained.
"Let's go, Jirou," Shigaraki said as he started to step into the portal.
"K...Kyoka..." Yaomomo said between sobs. I turned to look at her. I was crying too.
"I-I thought we were f...friends, Ky...Kyoka..." she said between sobs again, "m-more than fr...friends." I stayed silent and turned away from her as I cried.
"P...please don't go," she said as she wipped her tears away.
"I'm s...sorry..." I said as I cried.
I saw Yaomomo fall on the ground and cry. The others ran to comfort her as I went through the portal.