💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 38💜

HEY GUYS, AS YOU ARE READING MY STORY IF YOU SPOT ANY GRAMMAR MISTAKES PLS CORRECT THEM IN THE COMMENTS SO I CAN GO BACK AND FIX THEM!!!!! 👩🏻‍💻 👩🏻‍💻 THANK YOU ENJOY READING 🙏 🙏 🙏

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

💜Zara Mathew's P.O.V.💜

Walking out of the school building after what feels like fifty straight hours of school I hug Nina and give her a quick peck on the cheeks as she happily runs over to Marcus and jumps into his arms.

The two's relationship has grown tremendously and before I wasn't one hundred percent on board but now that I see he treats her like a queen and spoils her so now I am. 

'HONKKKKKKK'

A horn blares behind me making me drop my textbook as I turn at the sound of laughter and see my grinning boyfriend. Rolling my eyes I get in the passenger seat and give him a quick kiss on the cheek. 

Moving around on the seat I try to get comfortable but I just can't.

"Baby, why the fuck do you keep moving the noise of the rubber squeaking, is driving me nuts." The blush instantly crowds my cheeks at his question.

"I'm in pain Colton." Is all I say completely embarrassed turning my body towards the car window.

He laughs until he sees the frown on my face in which he pulls the car into a parking lot at a random shopping center nearby and turns towards me.

"Love are you really in that much pain?" He grabs my chin and turns my face to look at him and of course, my emotions get the best of me as a tear glides down my face and he kisses it away. 

"I don't mean to be dramatic Colt but it hurts so damn bad I dealt with it all damn day but it's just getting worse." Watching his expressions he looks like he's going to throw up.

"Colt are you okay?" I ask worried about him.

"Damn it Zara don't fucking ask me if I'm okay when I fucking hurt you. Fucking Damit!" He yells as he punches the steering wheel and the horn beeps. If we were not in a serious situation and I didn't feel like I was run over by a truck I would have laughed. 

"Colton please stop," I practically beg as he runs his hand through his hair and tugs making me instantly move to pull his hand away from his hair but the squeal that leaves my mouth makes him throw his door open and get out. 

Not knowing what to do my eyes follow him as he walks around the car and opens my door. Moving my feet over a bit he takes a seat on the floor after pushing my seat back.

"Zara baby where does it fucking hurt?" He asks as I shake my head no.

"Colt I'm not showing you in some random parking lot." 

"Fucking fuck Zara I'm so damn sorry baby." He repeats twice.

"Colton look at me," I demand growing angry as I grab his jaw and turn his face to look up at me.

"Stop blaming yourself I was the one..."

"Zara I should have remembered that you were just in a damn car accident but I was too caught up in you and I fucking forgot damn it, I don't deserve you." He growls shaking his head.

"Colton get your ass in this car and drive us the fuck home before I drive myself," I Order completely annoyed now. I mean how could he blame himself I was the one that crawled on him like a dirty stripper would and all he did was fill my commands and make love to me doing so.

💜💜💜

Once at our apartment I ignore the excruciating pain and walk into the kitchen and grab the Advil bottle before popping and couple back. Before going to the bedroom I grab a frozen bag of peas and walk into the bedroom and laying down on the bed. 

Completely ignoring Colton's stupid ass I lay down with the peas on my lower region and close my eyes taking in the silence.

That is before the door is flung open and it crashes against the wall making me groan and roll my eyes as Colt sits on the bed next to me. 

"Zara, Princess I'm sor..."

"Colton finish that damn sentence and I will punch you in your teeth." I cut him off.

"Damn your so mean to me." He whines as a child would making me laugh as he also does kissing my head. 

'Crash' 

We both jump as glass shatters somewhere in the apartment and Colton tries to get up and open the door but I jump up to ignoring the pain to pull him back.

"Colt please stop just call the police," I say out of breath terrified that if he goes out he will not come back.

Next thing we know it the door slams open and a gunshot goes off making me scream and Colton to drop to the floor as a cloth is pressed to my mouth and everything goes black.

💜

💜

💜

HEY GUYS HERE IS ANOTHER CHAPTER SORRY ITS SO SHORT BUT ITS BETTER THAN ME TRYING TO WRITE A LONG BORING ONE I NEEDED TO SPICE THINGS UP SO STAY TUNED FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER!😊😊😊

THANKS FOR READING MY HORRIBLE STORY🙏🙏🙏

IF THERE ARE ANY GRAMMAR MISTAKES PLS CORRECT THEM IN THE COMMENTS SO I CAN GO BACK AND FIX THEM!!!!!👩🏻‍💻👩🏻‍💻 THANK YOU🙏🙏🙏