Sang Yunxie 1.15

Inside a spacious warm room was a young woman talking to her servants with a serious expression.

She was wearing sleeping garments that didn't help conceal her slim and perfect figure. Although the clothing couldn't be considered... revealing. You could see how delicate her waist was. Her white and creamy skin. Her lips moist and tender and her eyes like stars. Her hair was long and dark. In addition to her hand gestures, which looked graceful and elegant. Her gentle temperament would definitely attract the admiration from others.

"Be sure that all of the concubines are awake first thing in the morning. We want to make sure that they pay their respects to the new empress, empress dowager, and the emperor," she said in a beautiful and pleasant voice.

"Mistress, unfortunately the welcoming present you prepared for the empress won't be ready for tomorrow," said one of the servants in a worry tone.

The young maiden furrowed her brows and was about to speak when a cold voice interrupted her.

"There's no need for you to give her a present," said a male voice. Although the voice was nice to the ear you couldn't help but feel in danger by it.

It was extremely cold and there was hidden anger within it.

The servants and the maiden stared at the male figure with surprised gazes for a few seconds.

Fortunately, the young maiden was quick to break the awkward atmosphere and quickly kneeled greeting the handsome figure.

"Chenqie greets his highness the emperor."

"You may rise," he said as he looked at her with complicated eyes.

She gracefully got up and noticed his wet state. It was raining outside and although it wasn't dangerous, you could still catch a cold because the change in environment.

She dismissed the servants in a natural manner and said, "Xin You, please prapare a pot of tea with the new lemon balm leafs and bring a towel."

"Right away, mistress," she said leaving the two good looking figures alone.

---------------------------------
'Liam, you said the ml was gonna arrive in a few minutes,' I said complaining to Liam for not preparing me.

'I needed you to act surprised. Now stop standing there with an awkward smile and comfort the man with your body,' he said in a rush tone.

'Wow, you're always thinking of me, ' I said stopping the conversation.

Since arguing with him wasn't going to earn me any points, I decided to get back to work.
-----------------------------------
"Your highness, you're wet. Why didn't the eunuchs help with an umbrella?" Asked the young maiden as she approached the standing handsome man and went behind him to help him take his wet coat off.

He scrutinized her every movement as she got closer to him. Despite that, she kept a gentle smile and went behind him.

His figure was tall so she had to lift her arms to reach his shoulders. He unbuttoned the front part of his coat and she smoothly helped him take it off.

The man walked further into the room and sat mindlessly sat in her bed with a haughty expression.

Soon a servant came inside the room with the tea and some towels, putting them on a stand and quickly disappearing. To avoid the strange situation.

The emperor was supposed to be consumating his marriage to the empress. Not antagonizing the poor mistress.

The young maiden grabbed the hot tea pot and served a cup for the man. Her movements were refined and experienced.

He couldn't stop himself from watching her. Next thing he knew she was placing a cup in front of him.

"Your highness, please drink this. Also, we need to dry your hair. It wouldn't be good if you were catch a cold as soon as you came back," she said while holding a towel in her hands.

He elegantly grabbed the tea and looked towards her. Shamelessly looking at every part of her body.

From her exquisite face to her white feet. The young girl was beautiful to say the least. Her face was stunning and her body was simply marvelous. She wasn't overly sexy like other women he met but, she wasn't losing either.

Thanks to only having one layer of clothing, he could clearly see all of her. She was elegant yet delicate. Truly a sight to behold.

She noticed that he was just looking at her. So she decided to go behind him to help him dry his hair.

"Zhen is going to accompany imperial consort Sang for the night," he declared in an arrogant manner.

"Your highness, chenqie's extremely honor. But, if she may. Today is your wedding night with the empress of the nation," she said in an awkward tone. As she ran her fingers through his hair making sure it was dry.

"Today is her wedding night to the emperor of the nation. Not to mention that that doesn't matter. Or are you mentioning it because you don't want to serve zhen," he asked with a cold gaze as he analyzed her expression.

"Chenqie, wouldn't dare. She was simply worried about the aftermath."

Of my beautiful body.

"Your an imperial consort, that's loved by literally the whole nation. What kind of aftermath could you be possibly worried of?" He asked with a confuse stare.

She softly laughed at his words. Revealing a cute set of dimples.

"I wonder," she said.

He stared at her for a few seconds and then asked, "why did you decide to become my woman?"

She was beautiful and smart. Came from a strong family and was able to rule a country for three years. While changing the lives of the citizens for the better.

Although being a noble consort was the third most honorable position after the empress, and empress dowager. She was still just a second wive.

She thought about it for a second and said, "chenqie's not too sure herself."

"Do you regret it?"

"Why would I? Chenqie's in a position of power, the husband is young and handsome, and she's able to make a change. What am I supposed to regret?" She said in a carefree manner.

"Not being with the one you love," he calmly stated as he thought about something.

"Your highness, that's very offensive," she said with a serious expression.

Although women in this era weren't treated unjustly. There was still a very strict sect of conduct forced upon them and one of them was to respect the husband.

If the wife cheated, pursue, or had another man at heart. That was simply slapping the husband in the face and she would be considered a slut.

This logic applied even in the modern times.

"That's zhen's mistake," he said af he got up from the chair.

"Your highness, please excuse chenqie for being insolent but aren't you... going to..." consummate the marriage with the empress.

Her expression was a little awkward but, he understood what she meant. Suddenly, the scene in the wedding chamber played back on his mind.

Bringing out the rage within him. The air around him turned colder and his eyes became chilly. He looked at her with furrowed brows and got closer to her face. Stealing a kiss from her lips.

With her face in his hands he commanded, "serve zhen tonight."