A/N: New Menace Form(s)

Quick question.....

Can y'all help me come up with some ideas? Please?

I'd like to maybe redesign Menace. (unless you guys...like this. I do it's just...weird...) what do you think??? Redesign, no redesign? Like the colors, don't like em?
(sorry, this is an old picture)

) what do you think??? Redesign, no redesign? Like the colors, don't like em? (sorry, this is an old picture)

POSSIBLY how it would be colored. Possibly...

I would like to make a new and improved RP for him/them

And I was thinking up new forms or versions of the Menaces. I was thinking maybe...

-crystalline Menaces (like the form Mephiles goes into)
-possibly toy Menaces (kinda like toy story themed or they can be similar to Stitch the Hedgedoll)
-Phantom Menaces (Somehow they turn invisible but like "ghosts" they can sometimes be seen and have similar abilities. And other things... this is just one basic idea for this)
-Nightmare Menaces aka Mare Monster Menaces
-volcanic Menaces - these versions had turned into volcanic and lava versions of themselves. People would refer to them as monsters. (More to it than this)
-SWAPPED LIVES. Two parallel universes to the originals (the more human universe and the more Sonic universe) somehow collide or scramble (I'll make that up later) and lives get totally mashed together. For example, imagine the Menaces "turn into" my human characters or take on their roles, thinking it's their own life. Let's say...
    Gwendal takes on BuFerd's role....Twitch takes on Koatohee's role (I guess), Bandit and Argit take on the role of Jeremiah and Nehemiah, Split as Murelli, Snip as Duleo, Wild as Spark, etc. And the characters like BuFerd and Koatohee and such take on the roles as Menaces. Something LIKE that. You get the picture right?
-I'm open to ANY suggestions for ANY possible creative forms or au versions you can come up with! I know mine are lame.

Thanks y'all!