Sang Yunxie 1.16

"ATTENTION: Kids under the mental age of  eighteen, please go away!"

Thanks to his abrupt and commanding words, her cheeks slightly reddened. Although, she was ready for physical contact she usually liked to be in charge of the teasing.

Yet, his voice was aloof and demanding. Which made her feel weak at the knees. Not to mention that he was the one in a position of power here. She couldn't tell him no because, his ego would definitely be crushed and that's not what she wanted.

They were already in the bed since she was drying his hair. She was kneeling and he was sitting.

Since they were already there and it was going to happen sooner or later, she nodded her head gently.

He got closer to her and pushed her down on the bed.

His tall stature towered over Sang Yunxie, casting a shadow on her face.
As his black and golden robes slid down, the yellowish candlelight casted a glow on his well-sculpted muscles. He was oozing of sexiness and masculinity.

His gaze was direct. He lowered his face until their noses touched. Her fragrance filled him. Then, he coaxed her in a deep voice, “Open your mouth.”

“Hmm.” She let out a sweet voice before opening her mouth.

“How obedient.” He chuckled and pried into her mouth. He explored the inside with his agile tongue.

The deep kiss was gentle and slow. He sucked on her tongue, taking his time to taste her delicious saliva. Then, he teased her, chasing around her tongue, stirring her until she was breathless. When he was satisfied, he let her go.

She panted. Her lips were kissed until they were red and swollen. She felt feverish from his actions, causing her face to be flushed. Her beautiful eyes stared directly at him with a slight haziness.

"Are you okay?" He asked. Although, he wasn't experienced and he was the one who wanted to be served. He still knew that it was her first time.

Although, she was considered a married woman since three years ago, their marriage was never consummated. This meant that she was still a virgin.

He wasn't an expert in the matter but, he knew she wasn't the one who was gonna have a good time. Since losing one's virginity hurts.

Despite this she shook her head and said, "I'm fine."

Hugging his neck with her slender arms and bringing his face closer to hers.

Because of her beauty and willingness. He couldn’t help swallowing his saliva and his fiery desire below became rigid. He lowly growled with lust.

"Get ready," he told her.

His lips combined once again with hers. Their tongues intertwined as they explored each other – tasting the sweetness and sucking on it.

“Uhh…” She opened her mouth to give better access, letting him sucked on her soft tongue to his content. Their intense french kisses left the two of them breathless.

The passion burned them. They exchanged feverish kisses, barely leaving them time to gasp for a breath. Occasionally, the room was punctuated by groans and moans.

Regardless of how many times they kissed, it was no longer enough to satisfy Li Yifeng. He reached for Sang Yunxie’s waist and kneeled in between her legs. His harden length rubbed against her soft thigh as he used his knee to separate her legs. His powerful hands knead her softness as he pulled her closer to his body.

They continued to deepen their kisses. She arched her back, sticking her perky mountains to his chest. The soft pressure tingled his skin. He reached for her breasts and squeezed them, forcing her to mewl sweetly.

Their bared upper bodies were tightly glued to each other. Their clothes had long faded away. Her tingling nipples were rubbing against his firm skin in jubilance, seeking for more pleasure as she ran her fingers through his well defined chest.

He couldn't stop himself from kissing her bare body. The room was dark but thanks to the moon, he could clearly see all of her.

Although he was the one in power, Sang Yunxie's pride didn't allowed her to be fully controlled by him.

She used her smooth fingers to stroke his back gently. Sending shivers down his spine.

Following his lead, she laid gentle kisses in his body and decided to gently bite him.

She took the initiative to excite him, causing his passion to run out of control.

He lost the advantage in a split of a second. As a monarch, control was something he must always have, a habit that was firmly root into him. Therefore, losing control even for an instant was unacceptable. He wrung back the control from Sang Yunxi.

His warm tongue gently licked Sang Yunxie's earlobe before going down to engulfed her breast. He twirled them around his tongue, sucking on them at times. He didn’t stay there long. His tongue ascended her mount, back to her ear, tracing the outer ear before drilling into her earhole.

She closed her eyes slightly and let out unrepressed moans. She writhed her body in pleasure, sticking herself to his body, enticing him further.
He narrowed his eyes and continued to massage her soft breasts. Then, he teased once again her nipples causing them to take a deeper red color

He licked her lower lip but suddenly, he stopped, taking a moment to imprint the wondrous image of his beautiful consort. Her refined face was so flushed it felt as if he could squeeze out blood from a little pinch, and her eyes were reddened from tearing. In addition, her body was glossy, glistening from all the efforts he made to love her. His eyes revealed a gentle expression.

He stared at her confused face and couldn’t resist biting on her earlobe. His tongue wickedly licked her ear before whispering slyly, “Yunxie, can I?”

"~yes," she said through hasty breaths.

Suddenly, she felt a strong pain in her lower body and couldn't stop herself from biting his shoulder.

"Relax, it's okay. I won't hurt you."

You already did you motherfucking son of a bitch!

Despite Sang Yunxie's pain, she tried her best to relax. Therefore, giving him a better access.

His movements were slow and gentle. But, the pace was quickly accelerated.

Every time he penetrated deep into her, he felt as if there were thousands of tiny mouths pleasuring every inch of his being.

She was having a bit of trouble at first but quickly became accustomed. She could feel a numbing hotness rising from within. So, in fact she also started to enjoy the intimate section.

--------------------------
Author's note: omg, it's been so long since I talked to you guys.

Honestly, I wasn't really planning on creating a sex scene. However, you guys asked for it and I'm the best so here you go. Also, I feel like since the ml was rejected before he went to her. He wasn't gonna be able to handle another rejection and kill someone.

Hope you guys enjoyed the chapter.

Love,

Lila❤