Epilogue

Finally, the epilogue is out 

Isabella POV

"GOAL!!" Everyone shouted at the goal that hit the net at very last moment.

Everyone around us was celebrating and cheering their lungs out. Xavier hugged me tight and kissed me breathlessly.

"We won Bela." He yelled again clapping his hand.

By now everyone can guess we were at the football stadium watching the finale of English Premiere league. The very one ticket I had given him as his birthday gift but his surprise did not end here. I had more on my list.

I suddenly kneeled down on my knees and took off the square box from my purse. I could feel him eyeing in shock and ignoring his reaction I started what I had to do. "Mr. Xavier Hunt, will you do an honor of becoming my husband forever till the death do us apart?" I shouted.

"B-Bela" He stammered covering his mouth with his hands.

"Will you?" I asked him again raising my eyebrow.

"Yes, a hundred times yes." He announced and swept me off from the ground, taking me into his embrace. I laughed feeling ticklish. 

Just then I heard clappings around me and noticed everyone had their eyes on us. I hide my face on the nape of his neck making him chuckle.

"Bela..." He whispered and I hummed.

"Let's get married now." He muttered.

"Now as in right now?" I asked him in amusement. He nodded.

"Okay." I threw myself on him once again.

"Let me call my lawyer and arrange the papers till then why not we have lunch?" I nodded.

"I'm craving for steak." I said in excitement.

"Steak it is then." He took my hands and dragged me out of the stadium.

"Hello, Mr.Hunt." Xavier's lawyer, Nathan greeted. "I have got the papers." Xavier nodded.

"Let's get it done then." Xavier gestured him. "Where do I sign?" He asked.

"Here and back three papers." He showed. As he was done signing the paper he gave me the pen and I  signed with excitement.

"Thank you both, now I shall take my leave. Congratulations to both of you." He smiled and exited.

"So, How are you feeling my wife?" He smirked.

"Giddy." I chuckled. 

"Same." He laughed intertwining his hands with mine and kissed it.

"I love you, Isabella Cloe Hunt and I promise to take care of you in thicks and thins. I will be your armor to protect you from bad and evils. My sole duty now is to respect and appreciate every moment you spend with me. I must be a lucky guy who is blessed by a wife like you." He vowed.

"Xavier hunt and my other half, I too promise you to always wake up to make your life better and happy. I promise I will appreciate everything you provide me your love and health is all that matters to me. I love you, my husband." I smiled and tipped my toe to kiss him. 

Mine forever and ever..... 

                                                               THE END