eleven

•••

•••

A couple of weeks had passed and the four avengers had left Jack and Melissa's home and we're currently in their new apartment which was near the avengers compound, but still safe and secluded.

The four of them were playing a game of Uno, whilst they waited for Wanda, who Tony had broken out, to come over. Steve and Sam were going to visit Tony to talk about god knows what and Ellie and Bucky had decided that they didn't want to go and Ellie was bored off just being with the guys so invited Wanda over.

"No, babe! You can't put a green 2 on top of a yellow 5." Ellie sighed as Bucky put down the wrong card, yet again.

"Why not?" He asked confused.

"Because, they have to be the same colour or the same number as the previous one in a different colour." Steve explained as Bucky put his card down.

Ellie put a miss a go card on top of Bucky's and shouted, "UNO!" Causing Sam to protest as he lost his go.

A knock at the door was heard and Ellie stood up to go and open it, "I'll be back in a minute to win." She smirked walking towards the front door.

"Hey!" Wanda exclaimed, hugging Ellie tightly as this was the first time she had seen her since the incident. "I'm so glad you're okay." She told her taking off her coat.

"Takes more than that to kill me." Ellie laughed as the two of them walked into the lounge. "They're leaving in a minute I just have to win." She informed Wanda who smirked.

"It's your go." Sam mused.

"Why are you all looking at me like that?"

"Because you have to pick up two." Sam laughed, Ellie looked down at the pile to see a yellow pick up two card staring up at her.

"I'm going to murder you in your sleep." Ellie told Bucky throwing her cards into the middle of the table signalising she's giving up.

"Oh no, I'm so scared." He replied sarcastically.

The four of them stood up, Steve and Sam went to get their things.

"Fuck off Sam." Ellie told him pushing them towards the door. "Be good. One rule, no punching Stark." She said to them, both of them nodding reluctantly.

- - -

Around an hour and a half had passed before Ellie's phone rang.

"Hello Steven." She said as she picked up the phone.

"Hey, I need you, Wanda and Bucky to come down to the compound."

"Why?"

"I need you to go somewhere that Wanda can't hear you." He muttered.