Part 1: Clumsiness

P.s- tripuras POV will be in italic font.

-------

I walked in a slog pace fully exhausted by the day. Mumbai is so fucking hot right now that I'd melt, nor that I was any more healthier. I had lost some weight, more weight actually that this dress I was wearing now was loss fit for me.

My colleagues nagged at me that how did I lose soo much of weight in just a month. I flaunted in front of them but inside I was screaming hard. 'I didn't had any intention to! But these 2 months of torture I went through was the main reason of my weight lose.

The bus stop came and so did the bus just at the time when I was going to take a break and drink some water. 'yeah, you have to be on time now only' I swore to the bus's front before entering. To my luck I was standing in the bus also, not crowded but no place to sit either. I tried rolling my eyes with a puppy face to some people but they either ignored me straight away or else played the eye to game making me conscious. 'I just want your seat not you' I wanted to yell. Finally taking some mercy on me a guy got up and asked "you can sit here" he said and walked towards the end to depart. I gave him a big smile. 'nice, only if I had a longer journey than this 40 minutes ride I would've happily sat there but I walked behind him because that's where I had to get down to!'

I dragged myself out of the bus too. The hours at the hospitals were long. The hospital suddenly was going crazy charity! Never have they reduced the bill now they are giving up free check ups and that means more patience who just wander without any work and have a chill day in AC. Literally there were a family who had this snacks with them. They came up earlier and sat on the chairs with baskets! We can't shoo them away cause duh! Government policies!.

I am not even a routine doctor, I am a psychiatrist! Just because I know how to do it, I was forced to do it. But they promised to pay more and money was what I am in a dire need of.

-------

Today was different day, tough, boring but no calls for money actually!. She waited at her spot on the mattress ready to repeat her pleas like always but they didn't came. Her phone was silent for something new to her life. 'shya how am I supposed to spend this time before lunch' she thought. She had no TV around, no social media subscription nor internet on her phone. She literally chopped off the expenses.

'Lets make something' she decided walking up towards her kitchen. She looked around. Just a place to walk 4 steps max she opened the vessels to look at what she has. Nothing, was what she saw. Turning her attention to the stack of instant noodles she took a packet with a sulk but started the procedure of making it.

She hummed a tune, pretty good with tunes she wondered why she chose to become a doctor when she could've been a playback singer! At least that would've gotten her more money.

Money! She shut her eyes in fury. She was not the one into money at all but its this Mumbai which reminds us what money is for the people here.

" You live in south Bombay! Be grateful of that" her friends though complimented but she felt the jealousy in their tone. She looked at her small box of a room. It was so small, smaller than the kitchen she had at her uncles place. But the people call it a home. Yes its costlier, earning 50k per month and paying 15k as rent is what pokes her hard the most. 15k for these stupid walls. But she was grateful the area was safer, the neighbours kept her account, sometimes it annoys but sometimes it makes her think she has a back.

'This months salary will come with an increment' the though warmed her heart, maybe she can fill the groceries in and pay the months rent at least.