Disguise

You dropped your slate with your trembling hands. Revali? How does he think he's going to find you?

"Something's not right," Malice said, she sensed something was wrong,

"What is it?" You asked urgently, and waited for her reply.

"The bow," Malice said, you didn't really understand what she meant by your bow, it just made you more confused.

"What? The bow? You mean my bow?" you asked in confusion.

"Check your bow, go grab it," Malice ordered, you quickly went up to your room and took your bow. You began to observe the bow carefully, suddenly, you saw a flash pf red light coming from the tip It was a small tiny button, you didn't know what it was, so you undetached it from your bow and took a closer look.

"Just how smart can you be Revali?" Malice said curiously, you shook your head and cleared away doubts.

"What's that suppose to mean?" you asked and looked at the flashes of the button.

"It's a device, a tracking device," Malice snapped at you. a tracking device? Why would he put this kind of stupid device on a weapon?

"Does that mean they know our location?!" you exclaimed and just realised. How could you be so stupid? Revali knew you would escape all along.

"Well, not for long, we have to destory it," Malice warned, you have to destroy it, but you hesitated, you stood there in shock, you thought you could escape and start a whole new life, but now, it's never going to happen.

"Just destroy it!" Malice pouted fiercely, you were still trembled in doubts, what will happen if they found you? What will happen if they out you back in that prison? What if---

Malice was so pissed of you not listening to her until she took control of your body and destroyed the device with her sinister red flame.

"I didn't permission for you to take over!" you exclaimed fiercely at Malice.

"What was I suppose to do? Let them track us while you're there worrying about some stupid nonsense?" Malice snapped back.

"I would have destroyed it later! I never needed your help!" you argued back.

"So we're back to square one, you hating me for taking over and you not needing my help," Malice said annoyingly. When you were about to argue back, you kept quiet. You were frustrated, doubting and you didn't know what to do.

"I need a minute," you sighed and you felt the connection of you and Malice break, you can't feel her anymore, but she'll come back for sure.

"UGHHHH!" you groaned loudly and then sat on your bed. What were you going to do? You need a disguise you thought, but how? Even if you changed your clothes or anything it won't really work, the champions and Zelda have known you for quite a while.

You let out a big sigh and lay on the bed, worse of all, you were running out of money, you need a living, a job and food. There were so many things to worry about. 

Suddenly, you came up with an idea, you took out a bottle of blonde dye from your bag, you bought it from the Hateno Dye shop, it would come in handy now. You went to the washroom and applied it, you wrapped your head up to let the dye dry.

You went to the kitchen to prepare dinner, you decided to cook rice, hearty mushroom soup, an omelette and a glass of juice. While you were cooking, you felt that Malice was back.

"Ugh, so you really think by dyeing your hair will work?" Malice asked sarcastically.

"It's better than nothing, it's none of your business anyway," you pouted back at her. You looked at the clock, it was already 8pm, you went to the washroom and let down your hair. Your once brown hair was now blonde, you hair was still as wavy as before, You glanced at the mirror to make sure no bown hair was visible. 

Once that was done, you went down to eat dinner. You lay the food down, the strong smell from the freshly cooked soup and the omelette flowed out. The mushroom looked so juicy and chewy that made to salivatate. You picked up your fork and when you were just about to dig in, Malice started talking.

"I should be the guest to try the food you know," Malice ordered, you rolled your eyes and poke the mushroom into your mouth, suddenly Malice took control and tasted it.

"For Hylia's sake, just stop taking over when you feel like it," you warned MAlice and heard her giggle. You continued to eat the rest of the food.

It was already 12am, you were about to sleep, you went up to your room and admired the shinning stars, the sparkling night sky and the town's scenery. You smiled and closed the window, then you saw the reflection of your long wavy hair.

You glanced at the pair of scissors on the table, you held it in your hands and tightly gripped your hair. You admired how long and pretty your hair was, but then you thought, it was the only way for disguise.

You gripped you hair tightly and hold up the scissors and then in a flsh you trimmed it off. The rest of your hair pounded on the floor.

"WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO?!" Malice screamed, you jumped in shock and Malice started to panic, you didn't understand why.

"Don't ever do that again," Malice warned fiercely. 

"Why? It's only hair, at least I didn't cut all of it, it's just neck-length now," you explained.

"Ugh, you really should have considered how I feel about this," Malice said annoyingly. It seems like she doesn't like the idea of short hair, that's when you noticed now she has short hair too.

"It's my body, I'll do whatever I want with it," you said and rolled your eyes. When you were about to hear Malice complain again. 

Knock knock knock

Your heart immediately drop, why would someone be knocking at this hour? Or could it be---

"Hanao?"

wewwwwwww thank for readinggg, I'm sooo sorry I haven't been able to write more frequently, stay tune for the next chapter and find out who is that!