Chapter 48

I have a TJA spin-off in a new book on my profile, 'Is This Crack?', as well as a TJA Audiobook! Go ahead and read it after this!

Thank you to the continuous support throughout the years.

Enjoy this last chapter!

~ Wolfie

_________________________________

You say if you could run
You'd never stop 'till you found it
That you'd always move on
Following that clear distant song

- Blue Bird by Ikimono Gakari

The Jinchuuriki Alliance (Naruto Fanfic) Chapter 48 - Fly

MANY YEARS LATER

The final battle of the Allied Shinobi Forces had created a sense of peace which resonated throughout the whole world. Even Iwagakure, led by the stubborn old Tsuchikage, Onoki, had followed in Kumo, Konoha, Kiri, Ame, Suna and Uzushio's footsteps.

It didn't take long for Uzushio to open up their doors for any wandering families or ninja who wanted to find a place to belong.

The smaller villages had gotten in touch and now the whole of the ninja world had connections with each other; trade, weaponry, academies were abundant and anyone who wanted to be strong could learn to become strong, for the sake of continuous peace.

The person who instilled these ideas was none other than the Danchou of Uzushiogakure, Naruto Uzumaki-Namikaze.

Speaking of, that young boy had grown into a young man and was sitting at the round table, which was reminiscent of the Jinchuuriki table inside Hashirama Senju's statue. Instead, this table was in his office, in Uzushio.

"Aww, come on Onoki!" Naruto waved his hand in jest and poured the old man a glass of sake. He now sat tall near the middle of the table and pushed the glass forward in front of him.

Onoki huffed and crossed his arms. "Like I said, I never liked that Minato! But it can't be helped, you did-" He frowned, "-win the bet, after all."

The Tsuchikage rolled his eyes and took the glass, quickly shotting it. Naruto grinned happily and poured some for the rest of the Kage around the table.

"This brat is too good at winning bets." Tsunade groaned and greedily downed two drinks.

"So," Mei smiled and twirled a strand of hair around her finger, "I heard that you're stepping down, Onoki."

The old man nodded, "My granddaughter, Kurotsuchi, is being trained right now." He boasted proudly, "That girl is going to be great, I just know!"

"Oh?" Naruto pushed a glass towards Gaara, who had a small smile and a ring around the third finger on his left hand. "How's Fuu?"

The Kazekage sighed, "Still getting used to the temperature, she's used to different weather, it's quite amusing to watch her complain." He tapped the rim of the glass and grimaced at the thought of alcohol.