(Arc-5.11)

Chapter 64
Survival Games (Arc 5.11)

When the smoke squad members rushed over, Dark Flame and Easy Nobility were left with only a breath remaining, the two people lay on the ground, covered in blood. Easy Nobility’s face had turned into a pile of mushy meat, and it was impossible to tell his original appearance. Some of them were frightened, and began wondering whether they should rush up to avenge them or just bring the two barely alive people and quickly run away.

The A team members also just happened to arrive at this time. Seeing this scene, Goose Over spoke, “Boss, with such a good play to watch, why didn’t you let us know earlier.”

“Should we let those people standing around also lie down with them?” Solid warmed up his arm, he was already prepared to do it.

“Let them go.” Jing Yang said.

Qi Feng turned to look at Jing Yang. Ever since Jing Yang had told him last time about how these people had treated him, Qi Feng had always been thinking about how he could properly teach these people to avenge him. Right now they had sent themselves up to the door, so it was a great opportunity to teach them, how could he just let them go like this.

“Leave them ba, only if they’re still alive can they continue to suffer. If they just die then it would be over.” Jing Yang looked at him. His thought was that since he had already decided to rescue all of these players, even if they killed these people now, later on they would still be able to survive back to reality. Instead of letting them die and wait to be saved, it would be better to leave them, and then later they could continue to torture them, until he has properly avenged Ding Nuoyang.

Qi Feng glanced at Goose Over. Goose Over understood and stepped forward. “You have five seconds to disappear immediately, or we will let you all disappear from this game world.”

The smoke squad members did not hesitate, directly lifting up the barely breathing Dark Flame and Easy Nobility and immediately leaving their sight.

“Now, let’s take care of this.” Jing Yang looked at the snake demon still sitting on the ground.

“Who is she?” Solid asked.

“Handsome.” The snake demon winked at Solid. A purple light appeared in her eyes, she was using a bewitching skill. “This chain capturing me is so painful ah, you help me untie it, okay?”

Dragon Seven went over and stepped on her face. “Blindly tossing around those bewitching eyes for what, he isn’t interested in big-chested females like you, he likes flat-chested males like me.”

Solid could tell that she was using the bewitching skill on himself just now, and raised his eyebrow. “This is the legendary Snake City snake demon lord?”

“That’s right.” Jing Yang laughed.

The snake demon’s heart suffered 10,000 points of injury. Her bewitching skill was more useful the more lustful and emotional the person was, but today she didn’t know what bad luck had befallen her, everyone she met already had lovers and weren’t easy to provoke, and even liked males. Could it be that right now male-male relationships were the main trend? The snake demon secretly determined that if she had another chance to appear later on, she would definitely first change into a male and then use her bewitching magic.

In the end, the snake demon as expected received her happy ending. Dragon Seven raised his hands and cut her into two halves. After she changed back into a snake, a silver snake hairpin appeared next to her body.

The Snake City task ended. A team firmly ranked first, and their distance away from the other teams was even further.

Jing Yang and Dragon Seven continued to study the erroneous code, and Dragon Seven had already completely determined that the problems in the game system were related to these codes. If they wanted to solve these problems, they also needed some technical staff to open an operating page for them to connect to the main system.