You Just Said What?

Chapter 12

You Just Said What?

*Celena's POV*

I love you.

Those words played over and over in my mind. 

Who knew three words could confuse the life out of somebody.

I felt Brenden staring at me while I had freaked out.

"Um, I have, to uh, go. Yeah I have to go... Take a shower! See ya!" I stuttered then ran out of the room in a frenzy trying to get as far away from him as possible. I went to a random door and luckly it was a bathroom. So I shut the door then stripped. I got into the shower and scrubbed myself. After about twenty minutes I decided to get out of the shower. I turned off the water then wrapped a towel around myself. I noticed a note and some cloths on the counter. 

The note read:

I noticed you didn't have a pair cloths with you so I brought you the smallest pair of mine. I know you don't have any cloths brought with you so later today, or tomorrow, which ever one you perfer, we are going shopping. I hope I didn't freak you out enough for things to be awkward between us. Breakfast is in the kitchen when you're ready.

-Brenden

Strange enough, I don't things will be awkward between us. I mean I sort of over reacted whenever he said I love you but hey that's expected right? I'm a girl. I can freak out ever once in a while, right? I hope so.

I quickly got dressed then brushed my hair. I left the bathroom then walked to the kitchen. Or Ihope I'm walking to the kitchen. Sure enough, I made it to the kitchen. Once I got there, my jaw almost dropped to the floor. They had pancakes, bacon, eggs, french toast, whatever. It was like I worked in a restraunt and I was top chef. Ok, maybe not top chef but close enough. 

I walked forward, grabbed a plate, then began piling food on.

I could get used to living here.

*Blade's POV*

I gritted my teeth in frustration as I tried to hold back from attacking them.

His crew. Followers. 

"Remember who's in charge here Blade. We still have your mate and we can easily make your life hell if we wanted," The man holding the knife, Trey said.

"You've already made my life hell. As if the injection wasn't enough, you have to steal my mate too. You're sick son of a bitches," I yelled thrashing around trying to break free from the chains.

He smirked then said, "I guess it's time for another lesson, aye boys?"

They yelled in agreement then he walked forward and brought the knife to his torso.

"Do you know  how much pain a knife can inflict? A lot. Both mentally and physically," Trey said.

I growled in response which caused him to smirk.

"Let's see how much pain this knife can inflict on you," He said then began sliding the knife across his torso.

I hissed in pain but didn't give them anymore satisfaction than that.

"Alright boys. Let's get  this party started!" Trey yelled then they brought out the bottles, knifes, bats, and cigarettes.

Oh fuck.

*Celena's POV*

As I ate, I kept hearing faint sounds of hissing and groaning. I ignored it then it but it continued.

"What's that  noise?" I asked Brenden.

He looked at me then said, "Nothing. Why?"

I frowned then replied, "Nothing. I just thought I heard something."

He nodded his head then went back to eating. 

I began playing with my food when I heard a huge crash along with glass shattering.

I stood up then said, "What was that?"

Brenden was already to the door then said over his shoulder, "Just a little problem that we need to handle. Let Cynthia take you to my room. We don't have any spare guest rooms."

He was out of sight before I could even reply.

"Come on," A motherly female voice said.

I turned and looked at the woman, Cynthia, then said, "Okay."

I followed her to Brenden's room while trying to ignore the chaos that was happening through out the house. Once we reached his room I collapsed on the bed then closed my eyes. I was out like a light.

*Brenden's POV*

I glared at the rouge who caused this mess. Along with Blade. They both started this chaos. 

"What did you to think you were doing trying to cause havic in my home?" I growled out.

"Paybacks a bitch isn't it,' Blade said through gritted teeth.

Does he like gritting his teeth or something?

"You've barely caused any damage. All of this can be fixed and replaced," I replied smoothly.

He smirked then said, "I wasn't talking about that."

"Then what were you talking about?" I replied.

He took a breath and tried to say something but ended up coughing. I looked at his appearance and it looks like the boys had some fun.

"Lock them up. Put them far away from each. Seperate ends of the house. You can do whatever ou want with them, just don't kill them," I said then left the room.

'Get cleaners in here now. There's a huge mess created by rouges and it needs cleaned up and repaired' I told Wyatt through the pack mind link.

'You got it' He replied.

Advantages about being in the Black Shadows Pack; you don't have to shift for mind links.

And it's a whole lot easier to kick somebody's ass.

*Celena's POV*

I awoke to Brenden standing above me staring at me. He looked like he was staring at something.

"Um, is there drool on my face or something?" I said.

He snapped out of his daze then said, "Just something on your lips."

Before I could even breathe his lips were on mine and kissed him back. He pulled back then smirked, "It's off."

I rolled my eyes then curled into a ball. 

"What are you doing?" Brenden asked.

"Just getting ready to sleep," I replied then I was out like a light again for the second time today.

*Brenden's POV*

I stared at Celena's sleeping form. She curled herself into a ball then fell asleep. I uncurled her then rested her against my side. I wrapped my arms around her waist then closed my eyes.

Soon enough I was drifting asleep holding Celena to my side.

**********************************************************************************************************

So it's sort of crappy, I know. But hey, I did pretty good for writing this in like 3 hours.... Give or take a few minutes, whatever. I hoped you enjoyed it.

*LovelyDarkAngel*