A WORLD OF HEROES AND VILLAINS-5

Y/n face grew serious as he looked at his students.

[What now...!? Another test!?] thought 1-A nervously on seeing his serious face.
Y/n: I'm sorry to have to spring this on you all, but..we need to pick a class president.
He stated,Momo and others from 1-A sighed in relief before raising a ruckus in class.....none of them are backing down as they want the role of class President.
Y/n: BE QUIET!!
Y/n voice boomed throughout the entire classroom..
Y/n: Just settle this matter by a vote system!!
He stated, Momo and others thought for a moment before nodding their heads in confirmation.

TIMESKIP: AFTER VOTE.
1-A patiently waits for Y/n to declare the results... except one who's glaring daggers at everyone as if they are his enemies..
Y/n: the class president..will be Izuku, since he got the highest number of votes and Yaoyorozu Momo will be the vice- president of class 1-A from today onwards.
He stated, Iida fell on the ground in sadness...
Izuku: Nii-san...
Y/n looked at Izuku.
Izuku: Nii-san I don't want to take the role of class President... Iida would be the better man for the job!
Izuku stated
Iida: Izuku..my friend!
Y/n nods his head before looking at Iida.
Y/n:Iida as the class President you now have a duty to keep everyone in your classroom safe.
Iida nods his head seriously.
Iida: YES SENSEI!!

TIMESKIP: NEXT-DAY.
Y/n who's heading towards USJ with his class let out a long sigh as he gaze outside through the window...
"RING""RING"
He took out his phone, a warm smile appears on his face when he saw the familiar number..
Y/n: Hey Honey-bun..
Y/n said with warm smile before engaging in a conversation with Scathach..
Scathach: Dear...Eri wants to talk with you..
She said with a chuckle.
Eri: Papa..
Y/n mood brightens as he heard Eri' soothing voice.
Y/n: Hey their my little princess..
As he was talking with his baby girl he heard...
"YOU BITCH I'LL BE POPULAR, TOO!!"
A familiar voice resounds throughout the whole bus.
Scathach: who's that...such vulgar language..
She asked Y/n from the other side of the phone.
Y/n: Honey-bun...I will call you later...
He said before cutting off the phone.
Y/n: BAKUGOU...NEXT TIME IF I HEAR YOU TALKING SHIT...I WILL PERSONALLY PUT A FUCKING BULLET IN YOUR FUCKING BUTT HOLE....AM I CLEAR.
Y/n said coldly.. Bakugou shudder in fear as he saw the cold face of Y/n.
Bakugou: YES... SENSEI!!
Y/n nods his head with a satisfied smile on his face.
Y/n: Good... look's like we're almost there, settle down already..
He said
1-A: Yes sir!!

TIMESKIP: USJ