Purple Wedding

A week later ~ Amara's POV

I hadn't spoken to Cersei in a week . I couldn't take my mind of Jaime's words . I walked towards Sansa's room which I had been staying in for the past week not wanting to see Cersei on the way as she would question me and she certainly wouldn't be pleased if I told her the truth .

I would probably speak to her at some point after Joffrey and Margaery's wedding which was tommorow .

I was turning the final corner before Sansa's room before I heard a rather angry tone of voice say

"Amara wait"

I instantly recognised it as Cersei's voice . I wanted to carry on walking but I stopped myself yet still refused to look at her . I stayed silent waiting for her to say something . After what seemed like a while but was only a few seconds she said

"Why have you been avoiding me ? I haven't done anything wrong ?"

"I know , I will talk to you after the wedding"

"Why after the wedding ? Why not now?"

"I don't know why"

Cersei was then silent for a few more seconds then I heard her say with gritted teeth

"What has he said to you ?"

I knew she was on about Jaime but I played the clueless card nevertheless .

"Who's he ?"

"You know who I'm on about Amara .I'm on about Jaime . What did he say to you?"

She sounded annoyed like she wanted to smack me or maybe she wanted to smack Jaime . However I probably deserved it I had been ignoring her for basically no reason .
I pressed a quick kiss on her lips then said

"Tommorow after the wedding that is when I will tell you"

And with that I walked of I didn't get far until I heard her say

"You can't just do that"

I turned around and looked at her confused

"Do what ?"

"You can't just ignore me for a week with no explanation then kiss me but still give me no explanation"

I know i shouldn't have but I smirked at this and said

"I just did"

I saw her purse her lips which made her look rather childish actually which was a look I've never seen her .

However this was one of the only maybe just the only time I had ever seen Cersei Lannister speechless and in a rather amusing way aswell .

I finally arrived back at Sansa's room and saw her with a monotone facial expression it was one of the only facial expressions I ever saw her with anymore she rarely showed many other emotions except sometimes a slight smile would show but it never really reached her eyes .

"Are you ready for tommorow ?"
I asked .

"Yes , why wouldn't I be ?"