24

The sound of birds chirping and loud moans filled the Ace house. It was Valentine's Day and the two were starting it off right. Raven had woken first and couldn't wait to get her hands on him. Rubbing and stroking him the way he liked it until he woke.

Her head was immaculate.

Stephen lie back while she worked her mouth on his pipe groaning and cussing every time it reached the back of her throat. He kept his eyes trained on her and so did she. The lust in their eyes was dangerous. 

Rolling over he took his position on top of her her baby bump not large enough to get in their way yet. He kissed her upon entry making her hiss. Ravens hands gravitated towards his back as usually scratching and clawing away at his brown skin.

The couple went at it switching positions frequently and making as much noise as possible. Raven reached her climax first then Stephen soon after, flopping on the bed beside her. They lay panting trying to catch their breath and cool down.

"Happy Valentine's Day." She said planting small kisses on his face making him chuckle.

"Yeah. Happy Valentine's Day baby."

He rolled over reaching into the nightstand to grab a Pandora bag.

"Open it."

She set up taking the items out. Necklace first, bracelet, anklet, dog tags and a new ring. Everything was so stunning.

She hadn't opened the ring box yet because she didn't want to disappoint herself. Her pandora bracelet was beautiful eight charms dangles effortlessly while he sat and described each one to her.

"So the note pad is love letter charm and I was corny as fuck when I first saw you in college and used to write you love letters but I was too scared to give them too you so I just left them in your building for the mailbox. The keys charm and the heart locket charm are because you have the key to my heart. And since you're always loosing shit we had to make spares so you have the keys to my heart."

She laughed.

"The Minnie and Mickey in the car is me running away with you. Us on our way to Cancun. The infinity sign is us forever. The baby carriage I probably should have just gave you three of those but umm. The fairytale crown is because you're my queen. I honestly don't know what I would do without you girl. And the last is the queen bee because no matter how much I think I run shit I don't. You run everything. The house, your business, the whole parenting thing, me."

He reached up to wipe her tears.

"I'm not crying you're crying."

He took the ring box opening it. The rock before her made her mouth drop. He was playing. There was no way this was going on her finger in public.

"What? Why? What's wrong with my ring?"

"Nothing but you deserve the best and the biggest. Now go get dressed so I can replace that old ring with this one."

"Baby stop playing."

"Go get that bag out the closet and meet me in the car."

"I haven't even brushed my teeth yet."

"You can do it when we get there. Come on girl."

The two laughed and Raven hurriedly put her slippers on and grabbed the bag from the closet before heading out to the truck. Her bracelet and ankle dangled the whole way. Stephen came down after her locking the door and getting in.

"Where are we going?"

"Don't worry about it."

She nodded her head knowing that most of the day would probably be a secret. They had gotten rid of the kids last night and boy let me tell you. If she wasn't already pregnant she would have been by the end of the night.